It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:48 am 
Obduction Backer

They were...

And I guess that if we were to run out of space, the other shelf could (IC) be fitted with book-rails :)

ChloeRhodes wrote:
Linking books do not have multiple age panels.

I was thinking: if one takes off the back cover of a slim linking book, the front cover of another one and glue the two books to a larger spine, it would effectively be a multi-panel linking book, if a bit different from the ones seen in MOULa. This of course depending on how much the cover is an integral part of the object.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Visit the GoMe site.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:28 pm 

Ehren wrote:
And Jalak? I suppose I'd just give it a simple square symbol.

Personally I don't think that book should of ever been on our Relto shelf. It is so clearly an Age that should of remained a City linking book.

Ehren wrote:
In general I like the CC book layout a lot more than MOUL's. It makes the most sense to have the Cleft book first, followed by the main bahro pole quest ages. After all, they are important ages and are (usually) first accessed from Relto itself.

Very much agree.

Ehren wrote:
But really, the biggest problem for me with the MOUL layout is those two blank spaces for the 4th and 5th books.

I remember wanting those to house the Eder Delin and Tsogal books but I kind of think those would of housed other D'ni location books, such as the City proper.

~Yeesha~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am 

Here is the final MOUL Tabs version.

[Reveal] Spoiler:

As well as a re-imagined bookshelf update for MOUL if it had followed the complete chronicles setup. :)

[Reveal] Spoiler:

Note: I removed Jalak as like I said in the above I do not think it had any place on the shelf in the first place.

~Yeesha~