It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:12 am 
Obduction Backer

Shorah folks,

As I mentioned elsewhere on the forums I had some pretty eventful stuff happen in my life over the last few months so was unable to visit the Cavern. However, upon my return I found that everything had crashed and that I needed to start from scratch. Luckily I wasn't too far in. :D

As with my previous exploration I wanted to create an exploration journal, but I wanted to do something a little different than simply have a journal blog. Thus I came up with the idea of a kind of "documentary" style recording of my explorations. Basically, I record as I play and then edit the footage to make it look like a kind of fly-on-the-wall docco. It's the first time I've ever done anything like this so it's been something of a learning experience but quite fun.

I've just uploaded the first "episode" and would love to hear your thoughts. You can see it on the Docco's Tumblr page HERE, or directly on YouTube HERE.

Cheers.

P.S. If anyone has an Uru/Myst theme Tumblr or YouTube channel let me know and I'll follow you.

Ki #00324282
The D'ni Art Archive
Exploration Journal