It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm 

The adventure should begin for the Christmas holidays.
The scripts are in progress of writing.

To participate in this great magical adventure, you must have an avatar which is a member of Magic Treasure Hood.

This avatar should also have got a KI which is able to read the Markers Quest.
Maybe you could create this new avatar as soon as possible.
If you need help to get your green and red marker you could ask me : LuMagic KI 20194139

When your avatar is ready, register in this section :http://magicworlds.actifforum.com/f171-the-registered-explorers

When the Game will be ready, an administrator will make you a member of the Hood

:!: IT is important to NEVER put the district in public mode in the Nexus. :!:

It is an open game for everyone! No need to know special techniques Skydiving, neither even the usual magic commands of Mimi Bot and Magic Bot.

Everything will be explained during your progress!

So we hope to count you among Our Valiant Explorers in search of Image

More details here :
http://magicworlds.actifforum.com/t651-introduction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hm, I don't normally do games and such in the Cavern, but if I get to Let's Playing Uru before the holidays... Well, I might just have to take part...

tumblr: kaththedragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 pm 

I'll participate. :D

I already played: "Le Jeu de la Taverne 2e édition" & "Le fabuleux Trésor" from Michel & I both enjoy those games. I'm pretty sure you'll like this new installment so do not hesitate to be part of the adventure.

I'll take one of my girls, I dunno whom for now. I'll be able to read markers when the game will be ready.

Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:43 am 
Obduction Backer

Kirk and I played all magic games and already created TREASURE AVATARS :). please someone help us join the TREASURE HOOD we need that to finish the ages properly otherwise we would have to go back to re-do some things. and if we can get all the greens and reds that would be fantastic :wink:
Looking forward to one more amazing 'Michel style' game :-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 am 

Thanks both for registration.

You can do the quests of red and green markers without being a member of the neighborhood Magic Treasure.
It is also not necessary to belong to a specific hood to complete all ages.
In addition, only your book hood will be changed. The book of the city will be automatically replaced by the magical treasure one.

But I must inform you that all connections to the magical ages also will magically. So I advise you to do the quests red and green markers now to be ready to join the Magic Treasure hood the time comes. This will only be a week before the launch of the game and for all participants.

See you soon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am 
Obduction Backer

that's fine michel :) as far as i understood someone (Lu) can help us get red and green markers ? we would really appreciate that because it is time consuming (and time is something kirk and i don't have) and if you can do it with magic it would be great.

btw i don't recall ever getting "Le Jeu de la Taverne 2e édition" & "Le fabuleux Trésor" games that Annabelle mentioned. How can we play these ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 am 
Obduction Backer

@Zesty : It seems you have had perfectly understood what i wrote! 8)
I' m ready to help you and kirk to catch your green & red markers.
Let me know when you can.
And don't forget even if my english is not really perfect i'll try to do my best to guide you at the right place.

Greetings

Lu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

Mister Magic wrote:
It is also not necessary to belong to a specific hood to complete all ages.
In addition, only your book hood will be changed. The book of the city will be automatically replaced by the magical treasure one.!

Well, not exactly so. When we change the hood, we also lose ALL THE LINKS to the private city that we have collected previously in the other hood and some relto pages, as well as Myst and Ka'veer because they are our private city locations. Our Ae'gura book will have to be re-done too by re-doing the links that are scattered all over the ages. Hoods and private Ae'gura are connected. We will have to re-do them all which is a time consuming work. Not sure what will happen with the markers because Great Zero is a private stance too, connected with our hoods. I know this because I have been there. I remember helping Kirk doing that at the beginning, we carried on with doing the ages BEFORE changing hoods and it was a lot of mess after :( Many, many re-dos. Ae'gura links DO NOT get replaced automatically . We have to do them all over after we change the hood. So we will wait until you are able to accept us in the hood to start doing our ages and then we can do the game. No time to waste at our end :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm 

Basically, as they are entitled... "Le Jeu de la Taverne 2e édition" & "Le Fabuleux Trésor" are game that were only intended for the French community.

"Le Jeu de la Taverne 2e édition" was released in April 2010. The forum on which all the info were kept is no longer active, the forum's admin just took it down in early 2011 from a disagreement/a "I do not care much about the community anymore" thing.

"Le Fabuleux Trésor" was released in late 2011 on "Les-Voltigeurs d'URU Live" forum. Mouski & Christine finished first having no competition. Lu/Yoda & myself were the 2 teams playing the game 6 months later. There were other attempts but it seems they all left.

Either you are very dedicated or you just let it down. Usually, you can go at whichever rythmn suits you. Those games are made in Chapters meaning you just have small pieces at each steps. You won't be submerged with info or markers right at the start. Looking back, at the finish line, you'll see how much you have been through though. In both games, we received Collectable Artwork made by Michel himself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:34 pm 

Quote:
Well, not exactly so. When we change the hood, we also lose ALL THE LINKS to the private city that we have collected previously in the other hood and some relto pages, as well as Myst and Ka'veer because they are our private city locations. Our Ae'gura book will have to be re-done too by re-doing the links that are scattered all over the ages. Hoods and private Ae'gura are connected. We will have to re-do them all which is a time consuming work. Not sure what will happen with the markers because Great Zero is a private stance too, connected with our hoods. I know this because I have been there. I remember helping Kirk doing that at the beginning, we carried on with doing the ages BEFORE changing hoods and it was a lot of mess after :( Many, many re-dos. Ae'gura links DO NOT get replaced automatically . We have to do them all over after we change the hood. So we will wait until you are able to accept us in the hood to start doing our ages and then we can do the game. No time to waste at our end :wink:

Yes, I know that Zesty.
All you say is true but, believe me : just do the red and green quests. That's all you need to play the game ;)

Have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:25 pm 

I'm guessing that the bot (because we will have our own dedicated bot) will have all his/her ages. This is what matter for that game. There won't be need to have your own ages in fact. I'm taking an "old" avatar (1 year old already) and I will just move her to the Treasure Hood for the duration of the game then move her back to her assigned hood afterward. I won't bother much redoing all the links...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

oh we can change the hoods just while we play the game right ? our second avatars belong to MAGIC HOOD and we can change the hood just for the occasion and then come back to the magic hood again. those avatars have all the ages, all the markers taken and all puzzles solved. if that is possible we go to the MAGIC HUNT as Magic ZESTY and Magic KIRK as you know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 pm 

Quote:
...f that is possible we go to the MAGIC HUNT as Magic ZESTY and Magic KIRK as you know.

Yes Zesty, that's possible. You can use an existing avatar, change the neighborhood then return it to its original district. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:33 pm 

Some characters that will help you during your quest

the first part of this adventure is 80% complete ... :D and is about to be tested by two friends explorers to find any bugs.

More soon :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

can't wait, ooooooohhhhhhh can't wait :)