It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:51 pm 

(Warning: This following event happened in the Myst Canon and not in real life.)

I kept a secret a long time ago and the mystery is now in full swing.

In the year 2015 at May, I was in Noloben for some explorations and research about the history of this Age. Then I saw a Bahro, who looks different from the other Bahros. He has a big wound on his right chest and red eyes. We looked each other but the Bahro looked at me angrily and whispered a word: ''Nekisahloth''. That word was his name and after a few thoughts (and researches after the attack) from me, he is the leader of the evil Bahro group Bah'ro Nekisahl. The Bahro are since 2006/2007 in a civil war you know. Nekisahloth saw and feels in me, that I'm a descendant of the D'ni. He ran up to me and attacked me. I tried to push him away but he was to strong, but I grab a pile of sand and threw it to him. Nekisahloth was thrown aside a bit, but he clawed at my stomach and left a huge scratch. He falls on the sand and was knockout. I reach quickly my Relto book and linked away from Noloben before he get's up again. In Relto I treated my wound at the belly and some weeks later the wound healed. But the Scar produce strangely bright red and blue lightnings. I did not care for that at first and went back to Noloben. But when I get closer to Nekisahloth, the lightnings getting more, brighter and I get cramps and pain in the abdomen and body. The reason for the attack on me could be that he wants revenge on the D'ni, because the D'ni had enslaved the Bahro for many millenia. Since the attack I am traumatized and the scar on my belly makes my life difficult. I think Nekisahloth has cursed me, but I had so much luck to survived an attack from a Bah'ro Nekisahl.

Code:
A3'9UR4