It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:22 pm 

I was wondering how Doc's meeting went back on the 14th of this month. I was not able to attend as I had prior commitments that I could not get out of. However I thought I would have seen a chatlog posted from the meeting.

So far, I have not even seen a comment about it here.

Anyone know anything? I haven't been around to ask as my grandmother just passed away last week and we had her funeral to get ready and make happen.

Just wondering.

My Tutorials

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

First off, my condolences about your grandmother's passing.

It was a small meeting, but it went well. I don't have a log of it, but as I remember I think most of us agreed that everyone seems to be waiting for everyone else to do a thing, so we decided to stop waiting. :D

We figured that we needed to produce something concrete to prove to the Explorers, DRC and Cyan that a GoA would be a good idea. Nothing has been officially established, but people have expressed interest in doing research projects, like studying the Words of the Watcher or learning about Native American cultures like the Navajo to see if some of their knowledge was derived from the D'ni.

I think DocOlanA will plan another meeting sometime this Saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:12 pm 

I was approached as a possible support for the GoA. Sounds like a good idea to bring together some story line ideas, and make them something that is clear enough and thought out enough to actually give to Cyan. That is part of what they want.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]