It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 pm 

andylegate wrote:
My wife was just at the Guild Of Greeters forum....

They've got NOTHING posted about this......except for JW's offer about the domain!

Looks like they need to be woken up! Maybe they'll get out of their blue funk.....I'm sure this news should make their day.

Build it and they will come. :)

And how exactly does not constantly engaging in useless speculation in a public forum turn into a "blue funk"? The GoG has been through this cycle of on again, off again, on again incarnations of some form of UL more than any other guild. They have always been there for the players and the community and I suspect they are already planning how to best serve the community again. This news is less than 24 hours old although the greeters knew of it within an hour of its release. It was probably an oversight not posting something in the public GoG forum but I'd bet there is quite a bit of behind the scenes activity going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

We are aware and waiting for details on how this will work. Since our primary purpose is to welcome new players and there is no place to welcome them yet, it's hard to make plans. When UU was available, we had our own shard and worked there. We did not greet on other shards unless invited to do so.

When we have something to announce, I'll be sure to alert the Messengers so that word can be spreed to all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2