It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm 

Hello, all.

I'm working on a small side project to try to make a few modifications to the CWE/Plasma Engine to make it more than capable of competing with mainstream MMO game engines.

I wish to incorporate a number of features into the CWE engine, including a rudimentary combat system (No, I won't be bringing Combat to Myst, don't worry. I'm not that Evil), and player customization.

I am rather impressed with the way that CWE functions currently, however, before I seriously commit to trying to incorporate new code, I have a couple of questions:

Would the game engine be able to handle a combat system/npc programming decently with minimal lag?
And, if I do continue on this project, who would be interested in helping code the C++/Python on it?

My eventual goal is to release a high-performance MMO engine for people to use to create their own games.
I may use it for a little game idea I have rolling around later on, but I want to keep a lid on that for now.

Anyway, thank you in advance for your answers/comments, and I look forward to helping improve Plasma as a whole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sounds great...Maybe go here for answers...http://www.guildofwriters.org And check out the forum there...

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]