It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

yes Christian, I am using the new URL ..

.. its really weird (wierd) ...lol... even though I entered the new URL into the setting box... when it fails to connect, it still gives out the error message "The remote name could not be resolved: \ulm.hbyte.net" :shock: even though I have "http://ulm.wolfshire.co.uk" set in the setting box !

very odd ...

and ...

uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod uɐɔ l 'sǝʎ

Ki # : 02037973

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for those links Christian. I don't build ages and so I just play through the drizzle thing. I don't think it mentioned the author of the age there. Some had a little note that said something about the age, but not all did. :D

I wasn't concerned about your remark at all. It was a good point. :)

Win 7 64bit-Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz-4GB mem-EVGA GeForce GTX 260oc-Creative SB X-Fi Extreme Gamer - 15MB fiber optic conn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:17 pm 

Okay Bob, I've sent you a pm at GoW. By the way, most Writers no longer upload to the ULM; most have switched back to UAM, since it is easier for them, for the players, and is more complete in terms of number of Ages.

And as Christian links to, the official Drizzle/UAM site has screenshots and walkthroughs and author information for all the Ages. (Including Shinelight Manor by Justintime9, which was just added.) And it is constantly updated by L.K. and me.

The link again is http://alcugs.almlys.org/UAM/Ages

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Dustin ... I have emailed you :wink:

I guessed that most people now use Drizzle, but I was going to update the ULM Library mirror ... just to be on the safe side.

thanks for doing this

Bob

and ...

uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod uɐɔ l 'sǝʎ

Ki # : 02037973

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:36 pm 

Hello,
Either the puzzle in Sovanio is far more clever than I am, or there's something broken on my end that no one else who posted here seems to have a problem with. If you could please check the spoiler below and give me a nudge in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

[spoiler]So, I link to Sovanio and I'm greeted with beautiful scenery. I wander around and find 3 huts with doors and buttons, but the buttons don't do anything and the doors won't open. One of the huts has a marker and window in the back, through the window I can see a paper on the wall, but can't read it from there.
There are what appear to be a set of steps with 5 buttons, but I can't do anything with that since I obviously need a code and the symbols don't match anything else I've found.
There's a stone thingy with buttons on it blocked by lasers, a stone circle where a hologram of a lemur and a mandala appear, a stone head that looks like a lemur, the journal by the backpack, and the giant stone tube in the middle of the island where a mandala appears.[/spoiler]

I've downloaded and extracted the latest version via Drizzle21 and nothing appears to have changed...

I'm stuck and in need of a hint. Please and thank you,
:X:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

You need to find a way to...
[spoiler]turn on the power[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm 

:shock: Wow... I could have sworn I'd been over every inch of the island before, but after getting your hint I found the one thing I was missing to get started. :lol:

Thanks!

Post subject: God Bless The Writers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 am 

Sonovio is amazing!! It brings me great hope for the future of myst. I'm beginning creation of my own ages now. I have better than a novice understanding of blender now and am ready to give it a crack. Wish me luck.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3