It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 am 

Major Spoilers!!!!
Or not...

[spoiler]Link in. Take the left door. Continue down this passage until you come to an intersection. Notice the KI imager on the wall. But, it's of, so its useless. Now, turn right and continue down this passage until you dead end at a KI door. Turn around. Run down the corrridor until you get to another intersection. Another imager! But its off too... So, turn left. Continue down this tunnel until you come to a big, circular room. Explore around until you find a power swithch. PULL IT! The lights immediately come back on with a hum, and you can now see! You rush to the loacked KI door, and it opens! now your back in the link in room. You try the left door, but its still locked! You immediately think that there must be another power switch somewhere in the maze. You take the left door again, coming to the intersection. You notice the imager is still off. You take the right turn this time. You pass several imagers on your way. Eventually, you deadend at a KI door, but this one opens! You get exited. Inside, there is a room full of journals. You read them, and they tell you about the age.(will post later) You see another power switch on the wall, and pull it. Nothing appears to have happened. Feeling disapionted, you leave through the KI door. As you come to an intersection, you notice the imager is on! It dispalys a helpful map of the tunnels and even shows where you are. Using the imager, you return to the KI door you first dead ended at, but it wont open. You return to the Linkin room. You try the right door. It opens! But, the inside is still dark... Feeling brave, you go in.[/spoiler] Thats all for now. Will post part 2 later.

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 am 

Yes ill post it at the guil of writes later, but id like peoples opinion over here first. I want something to keep fans going, and to acually look like a cyan age. I was inspired by the ages of devkanhn. Here is a hint about the age of bivdil: [spoiler]Its not one location, its many![/spoiler] So, i will soon be realeasing the whole plot. Sorry for no pictures, I have this whole area mapped out, but I cant post it because I have no website :( But, for now, heres part 2 of 15? of my terrible walkthoughs :o : [spoiler] You step in, only to see that this area is still on emergancy power. You come to an intersection, and see another imager. Now you know what to do, you have to find power switches. You take the right path, and eventually come to a destroyed fancy KI door. You come into what looks like a control room. You flip the switch on the wall, and the lights come on. Now you turn your attention to the rest of the room, where you can see a small desk with a control panel. You sit and press the big red button, and you hear ancient machinery begin to turn on. Everything instantly turns on. Exited, you come rush to the very first KI door you encountered, only to find it securely locked, with two locks holing it in place. You explore the maze a while longer, and eventually come to a big, gray metal door with a gear symbol on it. You pull the lever next to it, and the door grinds open. You step in, and imediately lokk at the linking book. You step to it, and begin your first jurney to the island of Machina. (Note: I dont have Machina mapped out at all, but I have the Outpost mapped. The next part will give a basic overview of Machina.)[/spoiler]
Please Comment!!!

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:57 am 

Adm. Peary wrote:
Sorry for no pictures, I have this whole area mapped out, but I cant post it because I have no website

Use http://tinypic.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 am 

Time to get this idea goin!

Walktrough 3
[spoiler]After beating Machina, you head on over to Eder Boogin. Again, not mapped, but in the baby stage. Now, both doors to the tunnel room will unlock, and youll be able to head to the bunkers and elevator. (Maintainers' Outpost will be where you start all the ages, like relto) Heading up the eleveator, youll find level 1. (you were on B1.) All the doors will be locked, exept for the first left door. You will go through, but only the door to the Misho Riltagamin Start will be open. After beating Misho, the door to the Armory and the obstacle course will open. The Armory will be filled with all sorts of cool gadgetes you can play around with. The Obstacle course will be the Ages Main puzzle. You will have to go climb the right ladder, balance on a log, climb a wall like gharaseen, and stuff like that. If you fail, youll link to the start. It will be filled with stuff like that. When you reach the last door, all the doors will unlock. You beat the age when you go out side. Your reward will be (i hope) an awesome view and a maintainer's suit on display in you relto. Once I put Eder Boogin, Machina and Misho Reltagim on here, I will move on.[/spoiler]

Bahros forever!!!

Last edited by Adm. Peary on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 am 

Map: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 am 

Map of level1:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Gray=walking area

Bahros forever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:12 am 

It would be nice if people could inform me of problems now that the map's up. If something is unclear, tell me and Ill fix it.

Bahros forever!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]