It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 am 
Obduction Backer

Hmm.. Myst hass dropped from the 1st to the 4th place in the Dutch store...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

thesaxmaniac wrote:
So Myst is FINALLY featured in the "new" section of the app store. Thanks a lot Apple for doing it over a week later.

Getting featured a week or so after the big first wave of purchases can actually be a good thing...

MOULa KI #32712
MOULa KI #23298
MOUL KI #35129
D'mala KI #74265
Gehn KI #10113

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks for your input t00lz, this issue has been reported and the devs have posted in a few places that you can look for a fix to be included in the first update in the meantime I am afraid the only way around this one is to avoid that area of the tracks and if you have a saved game prior to heading the wrong way you can return to that place and try again. . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:31 pm 

Tutelary wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug or my being rubbish at solving the puzzle, but I'm having a problem in the underground rail car thing in Selenic. This puzzle was the one that had me stumped the longest the first time I played, and it's giving me even more trouble now. It's one of the very few puzzles in all the Myst games that I don't remember the solution for, and I want to solve it if I can, but I'm becoming increasingly certain that it's impossible for me to do so, and must be a bug.

This is happening: I'm in the car, and simply don't have anywhere I can go. I've mapped out my possible choices, and as you can see, there aren't many.

http://bayimg.com/hapBiaAbI

If you know how to solve the puzzle, that should make sense. Unless I'm getting it totally wrong. I'm positive that the map is correct. So my question to those of you who know the solution to this maze is, am I missing some vital element of solving the puzzle, or is it broken?

I had the exact same problem. I gave up and reloaded an old save file and had to play the Mchanical Age and the rest of the Selenical Age again, which is pretty fast if you remember the codes. Only the piano-part was annoying. Upon retry I made it through the tunnels immediately.

This obviously a bug. Another bug I found was that in the Stonesip Age if you click on the big compass and then next to it it sometimes goes black and the game crashed. Only sound still works.

Greta game anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

These are already reported in the technical discussions section, and have been reported officially thanks !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm 

Deledrius wrote:
thesaxmaniac wrote:
So Myst is FINALLY featured in the "new" section of the app store. Thanks a lot Apple for doing it over a week later.

Getting featured a week or so after the big first wave of purchases can actually be a good thing...

Indeed. This is actually pretty good for iMyst. You don't want to have all your sales show up on the first day because that's where you focused your ads.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32