It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Penguins Ride First
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 am 
Obduction Backer

I usually wait until a new version of Riveal (my sound/movie/texture extractor) is finished before I talk about it. This time, though, I couldn't resist a little teaser.

The big changes in Riveal 10.5 are to add support for two iOS games from Cyan: Bug Chucker and realMyst.

As far as I can tell, this version of realMyst is missing a few things from the Mac and Windows version. One of the three songs that Tim Larkin wrote for the Rime Age, "RimeHall", is gone. :( Also AWOL are the Huevo and Vika images that could (with difficulty) be displayed on the Rime crystal viewer.

That's the bad news. The good news is that there are 20 or so Easter egg images embedded in the game. And one of them is of a penguin. But there is no ice cream.

I don't know if there is a way to somehow see these hidden images within the game.

Riveal 10.5 should be ready in the next week or so.

Ron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Riveal 10.5 is ready.

You'll find the Easter egg images from realMyst for iOS in the "Payload/realMyst-app/Data/sharedassets7-assets" folder.

Ron

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]