It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:07 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm 
Obduction Backer

Mm, no… My copy definitely doesn't have a level editor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

greydragon wrote:
I loved that it had a level editor built in, or wait did the public get that? Hmm...

A reason the more to see if it is possible to port this game with the level editor to iPad/Phone. (cq: Android) :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 am 
Obduction Backer

Yes! I've been interested in getting Hex Isle for what seems an eternity. I vaguely remember when it was released it was on some obscure small time publisher's website, which eventually disappeared, and ever since then it's not been readily available.

If you guys release it on steam or gog or something, I will definitely buy it.

Edit:
On another note, does Cyan have any plans to release the ipad/unity version of realMYST on pc? Or do they have a reason for not doing so? From the development perspective of course Cyan should focus on making products for the mobile marketplace. But as a consumer, who personally refuses to get a smartphone and dislikes tablets, kinda frustrating that everything Cyan has done since Hex Isle isn't on a pc. Haven't been able to buy and play a new Cyan game since End of Ages. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 am 
Obduction Backer

JulyForToday wrote:
Yes! I've been interested in getting Hex Isle for what seems an eternity. I vaguely remember when it was released it was on some obscure small time publisher's website, which eventually disappeared, and ever since then it's not been readily available.

If you guys release it on steam or gog or something, I will definitely buy it.

Edit:
On another note, does Cyan have any plans to release the ipad/unity version of realMYST on pc? Or do they have a reason for not doing so? From the development perspective of course Cyan should focus on making products for the mobile marketplace. But as a consumer, who personally refuses to get a smartphone and dislikes tablets, kinda frustrating that everything Cyan has done since Hex Isle isn't on a pc. Haven't been able to buy and play a new Cyan game since End of Ages. :(

You can direct your questions to Rand/Cyan directly by the end of the month resp. by submitting them to the given thread beforehand ... :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2