It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:14 am 

Authentic Experiences, Inc. and Drimari Productions are proud to present our latest project on both sides, and our first collaboration...
This project is rather hard to explain. It is an audio drama, presented in the form of a documentary from the future, about their past, which, mind you, is still our future. It will be presented in 10 parts, about 30 minutes long each, hopefully (if time permits) with faux commercials. As the writing continues, a few episodes may be extended. The documentary series in which they are being presented in is NOT serial. The first episode will have its own story, then the second, etc. They are entirely self-contained and only share a handful of the same characters.

We are currently casting for the first episode. The episode follows Allison Turin on G-Day, the day Earth was invaded by the Ghogii aliens, and the day history changed. She travels through a ruined Miami city with her superior, Nolan Teague, on a quest to find her boyfriend who disappeared many years ago, Caleb Johnson. The following roles are open:
  • Allison Turin - a fun, lighthearted girl in her mid 20s. Her father disappeared when she was 15, afterwards she moved to Miami with her boyfriend, Caleb Johnson. However, five years later, Caleb disappeared, the night a man was murdered, and neither of them have been seen since. Now she fights in a ruined Miami to find her boyfriend and uncover the truth about the Ghogii invasion. MAJOR ROLE
  • Nolan Teague - An old man (124, precisely, but with the body of a 40-50 year old thanks to a relic called the Artifact of Life) who meets and guides Allison. It's obvious that he has experience. He's a classic Southern gentleman, smooth Southern accent and all. He has a terrific heart. He also seems to have some connection to Allison. MAJOR ROLE
  • Patrick "Pat" Destler - Pat is a soldier who fights alongside Nolan's group, Able Company. MINOR ROLE.
  • Michael Gray - Michael Gray is an Able Company soldier who gets separated from the pack, and later helps them find their way.
  • Eric Teoru - Eric Teoru is the radio operator for Charlie Company, a group fighting in another area of Miami. Able Company later meets up with them. MINOR ROLE.
  • Jarrik Davi-kai - Davi-kai is the definition of mean, and sarcastic. He trained under Nolan and now serves as a Sergeant in the Resistance. Davi-kai is put in a position to save Nolan's life, and knows he must according to Resistance code, but doesn't particularly want to. He is very snide, dry and sarcastic. MINOR ROLE.
If you are interested in ANY of these roles, please post here or PM me. If you would like me to post sample lines for the characters, I'll be happy to.

I know you're a very talented bunch, so please make me proud. I'd really like to actually finish a project for once. DO NOT SAY YOU'RE INTERESTED IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME AND/OR DO NOT HAVE A DECENT QUALITY MICROPHONE! :)

-Kato/Ty

~Yeesha~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:56 pm 

I'm interested in the role of Allison. Is this based on Uru at all? Just curious ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 pm 

It is in no way related to URU. I'll PM you some lines to try out with.

Thanks for the interest! :)

-Kato

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]