It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Myst was the First game of its kind that I bought.Loved the weird and wonderful landscapes of the game and the irritating puzzles.Must have been about 95/96 when I first play'd it.Know it was well before its sequel because I constantly checked online for info.

Anyway,bought Riven as soon as it was available.Bought all the games as soon as they came out.The one game I didn't buy was Uru.Reason was I had a small tribe to feed and as money was a bit tight at that time, I coudn't justify the monthly fee required to play the game.Dont know when that was changed if ever but.....When I spotted Uru was free to play about a year or so ago there was no holding me back.

Have recently played an old game called Syberia and its sequel and although its a lovely game,Any game I buy always gets compared to Myst and invariably falls short.

Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 am 

I thought this would be a good place to say "hello". Some of you may have met me briefly in the cavern(the guy with the same name as me) but I'm not there often. I finally decided to get and "fix" my forum account and join the forms but I have been reading a lot of them since MOULa started in 2010 and have seen some of the events.

I am a big time Myst fan like a lot of people here. I still have to complete Myst IV and some of the MOUL ages. I have been more interested in new changes to the game thanks to Open Source, so I have been on a lot of the other shards where the action is like the Gehn Shard or the Open URU Shard.

I am a programmer(well I'm actually between jobs at the moment), that means I understand how to make programs like MOULa, though I have never made anything as complex as MOULa(remember it was a team effort).

In terms of hobbies, one of my main hobbies is Photography. Thank you for reading this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am 
Obduction Backer

Pushing this thread up (thanks for starting this one, Tai)

I, as a lot, played all Myst games thru the years (so nice to explore each) and sadly, i was only able to run alone in Uru since its release... Till it came online again :D . I didnt play any online part (didnt ever heard about GT days)
But i enjoy each moment i spent in the cavern since 2010. I joined in spring, ran again in the ages and went to the public city in september (yes, i know. been slow, uh ?) and didnt leave since then

I do hope Uru will stay long

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)