It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm 

Hello explorers!

Few announcements:

1) The Eders (7th quests release)

The 7th release is published...finally! Hurray! :D You can read & see pictures following this link:
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25801&highlight=

2) Defying Time & Space

There's a puzzle I published yesterday...quite a nice thing, you don't need to perform combo jumps to succeed it, there's a double jump to do to trigger something but you can always ask someone else to do it for you.
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25797&highlight=

3) Just some additional infos...

You have now the most complete set of quests ever published in URU community for skydiving stuff!

I covered 24 out of 40 ages inside this game (I define an age in term of what I can find in the dat folder of Uru Live installation). I covered them as much as it was possible to do.

The ages I left beside are for quite obvious reasons:

AvatarCustomization – if you find a way to do jump in your wardrobe contact me lol

LiveBahroCaves – well… good luck to find something there

YeeshaCave – same as LiveBahroCaves

PelletsCaves – same as LiveBahroCaves

D’ni-Ashem’en – there’s some features there but not worth making a quest

D’ni-Tiwah – same as D’ni-Ashem’en

Baron City Office – same as D’ni-Ashem’en

Myst – same as D’ni-Ashem’en

Jalak Dador – I leave that age to Mouski, how generous am I? lol

Negilahn – same as Jalak Dador (note that Jacsn made an early quest there)

Payiferen – same as Jalak Dador (note that Jacsn made an early quest there)

Dereno – same as Jalak Dador

Tetsonot – is there a flashlight somewhere I can use? lol

Minkata – a flat land is a flat land…lol

Old Spy Room – you can reach the top of the book stand yourself lol

Nexus – you can jump over the hand slot; do you need me to provide a quest for that? lol

I think you get the point :wink:

I'm waiting for new ages to bust now... :lol:

4) Link to download the Skydiving Built

you MUST play my quests using it:

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25726&highlight= Look at the post made by Lyrositor on June 25th at 8:50 PM Eastern Time

Post subject: Canada Day Update
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 pm 

Shorah Explorers! To Canadians playing MOULa: Happy Canada Day!

1) I'm done with the 2nd Quests Release: The 3 Journeys

As I told you a month ago (May 31st, 2012), I spent over 20 hours to come up with my brand new post on this link:

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387000#387000

It's more than a heavy load of work let me tell you :wink:

I really should look forward to hire a crew :lol: I'm my own boss, my own assistant, my own clerck, my own janitor, etc. :wink:

The Guild of Annabelle :wink: ...no I'm kidding

2) Let make a small wrap up:

1st Quests Release: The Magnificent City - COMPLETEDhttp://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25216&highlight=

2nd Quests Release: The 3 Journeys - COMPLETEDhttp://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=387000#387000

3rd Quests Release: The Grandiose Journey - <--- has to be reworked a little bit, I have to publish a brand new post about it and pictures and all :D

4th Quests Release: Into Darkness <--- has to be reworked a little bit, I have to publish a brand new post about it and pictures and all :D

5th Quests Release: The D'ni Cavern <--- has to be reworked a little bit, I have to publish a brand new post about it and pictures and all :D

6th Quests Release: Beyond Imagination - COMPLETEDhttp://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25650&highlight=

7th Quests Release: The Eders - COMPLETEDhttp://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25801&highlight=

So... I still have a lot of work ahead. I heard a lot of feedbacks about me posting pictures. Explorers like that. I like that too. I can sell my products easily. I show what to expect. To explorers that just want to look at the results they have the opportunity also.

Just bear with me that each release "update" can take me up to 20 hours of work... I will update the last 3 releases "not up to my new standards" during the curse of the next few weeks.

I have a lot of time... hmm not really...my assistant :lol: tells me in the ear that I should look at the planning ahead and see that I'm already overload :wink:

Ah well!!! Have fun playing my quests and looking at my pictures meanwhile.

Post subject: 2012-2013 is here!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 am 

Shorah explorers!

I'm back after summer vacations :D

Time for me to work a little bit...too lazy lately :wink:

This year will be a BIG YEAR.

I'm working on 11 projects that will add more than 100 brand new quests. I will go beyond MOULa. I will divide my announcements and projects release dates and contents on 2 forums mainly:

MOULa Forum
GoW Forum

You will see in the curse of the next year that my workload will be extremely heavy. I might be less visible on MOULa. I will maintain 4 projects on a weekly/monthly basis elsewhere that will keep me from being on the main shard. Inside the 11 projects, you will find skydiving stuffs as well as magical stuffs.

I might lower down my expectations if I feel I will be overcharged though. I planned for 8 months of steady small to big releases here and there. I will still have a buffer of 4 months. My close buddies and myself :lol: know that my "8 months" are made of 60 days though. I won't improve on that side, I fear...

Expect to be amazed, to be entertained, to explore more than ever, to move your pixelised avatar like never before, to learn a lot, to grind your teeth at my "impossible tasks" (<--- that's the name of 1 of my 11 projects, I couldn't come with a more appropriate name :wink: ), and to grind your teeth at the rest of my stuff as well.

I will make my first announcements at the next AGM meeting on September 1st. Stay tuned.

Post subject: Quitting for a while...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 pm 

Hi everyone,

It has been a great 2 years and a half wandering in the Cavern(s) with all of you. I didn't fullfill all what I wished to do, I was still planning great things to come but yet... I feel I have to take a break, a mix of... of loathing, of things to do on surface and life plan priorities changed.

I still let the door open... meaning I could come back. I hope skydiving will survive 'cause I fell it has become less and less the forefront cavern activity letting the magic grows to become the prime activity. I was working hard to make my name in that new activity too. The issue is that you need more than just creative talents which I have, you must have computer language skills which I lack greatly.

I see the developments since a few months... LyroBot, and now MagicBot (an interesting fact about that second bot is that his genesis comes from one of my ideas that I shared with the french belgian coder Michel).

You will soon see a third bot, I cannot tell the name of (him/her) since it hasn't been announced yet.

and for me... don't look in cavern or try to find out in which of my numerous private avatars I'm hiding... I don't log in.

All the projects that I had announced "officially" or "unofficially" are now on undefinite halt state. I still log on the forums on an almost daily basis so I keep a link with the community.

Big hugs to all (almost all LOL) of you :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Annabelle wrote:
Hi everyone,

It has been a great 2 years and a half wandering in the Cavern(s) with all of you. I didn't fullfill all what I wished to do, I was still planning great things to come but yet... I feel I have to take a break, a mix of... of loathing, of things to do on surface and life plan priorities changed.

I still let the door open... meaning I could come back. I hope skydiving will survive 'cause I fell it has become less and less the forefront cavern activity letting the magic grows to become the prime activity. I was working hard to make my name in that new activity too. The issue is that you need more than just creative talents which I have, you must have computer language skills which I lack greatly.

I see the developments since a few months... LyroBot, and now MagicBot (an interesting fact about that second bot is that his genesis comes from one of my ideas that I shared with the french belgian coder Michel).

You will soon see a third bot, I cannot tell the name of (him/her) since it hasn't been announced yet.

and for me... don't look in cavern or try to find out in which of my numerous private avatars I'm hiding... I don't log in.

All the projects that I had announced "officially" or "unofficially" are now on undefinite halt state. I still log on the forums on an almost daily basis so I keep a link with the community.

Big hugs to all (almost all LOL) of you :D

/wavebye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 am 

Thank you Ahlisendar :D

You broke the glass...finally :lol: nobody before you had the guts to write anything on this thread. This was the only thread people were only following and how much... Oh boy!!!

look the numbers: 8020 views after posting in 17 posts, it will raise again this time with my goodbye 18th, your 19th and this one the 20th post. I want to thanks everyone who followed it BTW :)

I promise myself not to cry... I didn't resist I did :cry: both in french and in english :lol: ... yeah I had to make the announcement in french forum "Les Voltigeurs d'URU Live" too... always hard to turn the page on something you were so involved in.

I will post back on this thread if ever I come back to please or haunted (or both LOL) the explorers.

I don't name everyone I'll miss, you know who you are, both those who were on my buddies list and those who won't.

I wasn't login in since the beginning of August (apart from few loggin), I don't recall coming in September apart from a short 5 mins in my Relto.

/wavebye to you too

Post subject: Back to business!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:49 pm 

Hello everyone!

I'm back. I'll work on different projects over the curse of next few weeks. I'm not sure when my new stuff will be ready though. I'm not going to do intense work. I have many other things to attend to. It might take 2 months...

1) Broken quests: (thanks to elva that informed me of that matter this morning)

On 166 quests, I saw that only 2 were broken. I reload new version of them onto the server.

Please delete those 2 quests (with WhoM-1.1.2a):
La jolie's Hall of Kings (Ae'gura Heights 5)
The Moon Room (Kadish)

They have been replaced by:
(V2) La jolie's HoK (Ae'gura Heights 5)
(V2) The Moon Room (Kadish)

Since they are considered as brand new quests from a server side, you have to get a new copy of my quests. I'll distribute them to my last distribution list I have. If you see I'm forgetting you, just PM me and I'll send them to you.

2) Quests for different clients within MOULa server:

When all my testings will be completed and all of my upcoming project will be completed, I should be able to give you a wide array of quests for different clients and limitations.

Some of you can do combos, fine. Some cannot because of hardware or even medical condition (true), you won't be left away. I should be able to provide quests for the next built. Do not expect 100+ quests. A lot of my current quests can be "theorically" played on the next built coming up (whichever that doesn't imply ONLY combos should be fine)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:27 am 

Hello explorers :D ,

It's been a while and, unfortunately, I didn't do much (...or maybe I did actually ...in complete secrecy :wink: )

The other day, I was so tired that I fell asleep while exploring a hidden corner of the Cavern. I dreamt of a strange land, something beyond your wildest imagination. It was so beautiful, so spellbinding; I really thought, at first, that someone had transported me into a magic realm... But then, I woke up and took notes and made drawings of what I saw, of what I felt.

I decided to talk to you about this particular journey, simply.

Okay, you might say...why popping your main thread for that? You might be surprised, that is all I can say for now :wink:

You should come back later this week on this forum...there might be something that will "subtly" appear :lol: ...and there's something coming up shortly as well.

hmm hmm ... 8)

Post subject: Events reported
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 am 

Shorah

I have to cancel my 2 events for this week-end. My bot is not ready to do what I want her to do. I'm struggling with an uneasy code.

I cannot make it the way it should be, I'm opting out. I won't like it, I won't have fun, you won't like it either!

Sorry for this...

EDIT: If I run my stuff thru a normal avatar, it goes well... If I run my stuff thru Annabot, I get net out!!!!

Either my stuff is too big or there's something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi, Annabelle ... Your decision is right and might be better for now ... It wouldn't
also maybe worth the efforts atm ... Thanks for trying however ... Hope to meet
you tomorrow on Gehn's birthday party ... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:36 pm 

In an act to amend myself toward the Community and to show you I've no chickened out but my project was maybe too ambitious for what I thought it was possible at this time, you can have a look of what I've made:

This is my project "A New Cycle Has Begun" in images and texts. I hope you will enjoy that and maybe it will give me back confidence and support to make it happen one day...

You'll now know what was the (...) in the censored paragraphs of my text "A New Cycle Has Begun".

http://s1343.beta.photobucket.com/user/Annabelle-Sophie/story/45861/embed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

Awesome ... just staggeringly awesome et merveilleux!!! Thanks for sharing
and thus whetting our appetite, Annabelle ... :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm 

Shorah everyone!

Rejoice, I decreased the level of difficulty of 2 of my quests! :wink:

1) Gahreesen Prison Area:

For its 1st anniversary (quest made by Annabelle and published on March 8th, 2012) this quest is now easier.

I switched from a "held double jump" to a "run & held run-jump" starting step which is easier :lol:

You should go from 30-40 tries to less than 5 tries. (tested on the Skydiving Client only)

2) The Fountain Plaza (Kemo):

I switched from a "held double jump" to a "run & held run-jump" which is easier. This quest was made with Evelyne.

By the time you will come to that specific instruction, you'll already be tired. You should have less tries to reach the fountain's top (tested on the Skydiving Client only)

-----

If you do have these 2 quests, no need to request an updated copy, this was automatically pushed to every explorer's copies already

-----

General advice in my quests:

If you encounter a "held double jump" instruction in my quests, you can always try a "run & held run-jump" instead.

Holding a jump: when you do the jump, instead of releasing the keys right after the jump is started, keep your fingers on the keys until the effective landing. Holding keys gives you the additionnal pixel length needed sometimes :D

-----

Now... back to my in-game works... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:17 am 

I completed all what I had on my todo list :D

I started few months ago by modifying 1 quest here and there and I finally changed the whole portrait of my collection. I will leave the threads about my 7 releases on the forum even though they don't stand anymore.

There are so many profound changes that my collection as of today has nothing to do with what I published in late 2011 and 2012.

Highlights:
Deleted 10 quests
Added 10 quests
Modified 100 quests & in many cases (30 quests) I kept only the container aka "the quest file on the server", 99% of the markers inside the quests have been modified
Out of 13,000 markers, I edited 8,500 of them
I brought my entire collection to the quality & the philosophy I had started to bring forward in my 7th release: The Eders

I will explain everything thoroughly tomorrow:
1) how my quests will be distributed for now on
2) what is the shift I've taken with my quests
3) an overview of my renewed collection
4) a deep analysis of a feared skydiving technique to show how big your closet monster is when compare to reality

... All that above because I had started working on a new project and I had to stop it because I was angry at how bad my things were made. I evolved, I had to bring my stuff with me. I turned the page. I wasn't able to foresee the future with what I had published. Now it is top-notch :lol: I will be able to move forward and bring to life my new project, finally.

I'll "put one foot in front of the other and eventually I'll get there" :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 am 

I know it will seem a bit ackward that I publish something impossible to play for now...

I don't back down against adversity and I'll publish my works nevertheless to show you. I got the promise that one day we would get back our beloved build, I hope for a soon date :wink:

So with that said... the order of publishing will be a bit odd. I'll begin by my appendices then my master text and my update to hard skydiving stuff.

Anyway...my quests cannot be distributed until the bots are up and running. This is what happens when we get an update...we have all to run with one single client, the official one... until the diversity comes back. It will be a tough period of adaptation (I'm not negative here, just realistic) (It's like when we get elections, there's a side where everyone is happy and all and there's the other side that see what happened with sadness)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next