It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:29 am 
Obduction Backer

The Guild of Healers has a neighborhood in the Cavern, and we try to keep it public when we can. We have occasional events there.

Our Sunday Meditations have been held in Second Life for a couple of years. As of December, 2012, they are once per month, dates are posted as soon as I know when my Sunday will be free.

Ancient Healers' Guild/Restored Guild of Healers: Healing Garden Slurl for the meditation location (A storytelling location)

You can see the Sunday announcements on the GoH thread in the Events Forum

Music on Shoutcast
Radio Station: http://innersense.primcast.com:5756
Click the link to go to the shoutcast page in your browser, or copy and paste the address into your media player.
Click here: Radio KGOH for a page with a player in it that (I think) will let you listen right there.

We also have a Twitter feed with a few tweets. I've got it linked to the Facebook account, so it does update with the Healers' Events now.

Slowly we journey, and each step is the most enjoyable yet. The goal is not the point, all the time. :)

Ghaelen

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

Last edited by ghaelen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:26 pm 
Obduction Backer

The GoH has an alternate location for the June 10, 2012 Meditation. Stay tuned, as meditators liked this space, and it may become a permanent alternate local. :)

Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cass/40/113/41

IM Ghaelen Winnikow in SL if you can't find it. It is the Healing Garden at the Edummersive Worlds Storytelling Portal.

Last edited by ghaelen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Original Post updated with new information and a little metaversal progress.

There's a new Healing Garden meditation site, part of a storyline and design experiment ;)
Ancient Healers' Guild Healing Garden

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

The 2nd and 4th Sunday Meditations will be in the AHG Healing Garden in Second Life only, at least for the forseeable future. My new/old lappy doesn't like running MOULa and SL at the same time any longer. :( I don't know why, but I suspect updates of various software are disliking playing nice with one another, or my lappy is now getting old. Also, we generally have more people attending in SL, so feel free to join us there.

Slurl to the SL location.
Ancient Healers' Guild Healing Garden

We talk very little during the meditations, or rather, I take the group through a musical and visual journey meant to encourage relaxation and emotional balance. The rest of the group talks very little until after the meditation ends. For this reason, you will gain quite a lot by listening in on your media player or your web browser even if you don't have an avie in Second Life.

urls for streaming music coming shortly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 am 
Obduction Backer

Original post updated with location and radio station information. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]