It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 pm 

Annabelle, it's actually not as complex as you might think for a technical person to do these things, especially now, thanks to the comminute who have written some scripts that I have obtained. Also, I'm up for the challenge. I invite you to see for yourself at my event:
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25687

Lastly I PM'd AdamJonson about this event and he is ok with my using The Fun House for this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm 

I'll be delighted to see you in action :D

I'm not saying you couldn't do it I'm just impress at how fast you learned :wink:

And for my understanding of all the magical stuff...well...things are better not be told :wink:

I saw a post about fun house, i didn't read it yet, I'll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:51 am 
Obduction Backer

Lyrositor wrote:
Indeed I have. I gave the Maintainer suits as an example, actually.

Ah, then indeed they have been taught by a good teacher. :D

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 am 

Jamie Marchant wrote:
P.S. Karkadann, this type of hacking is easy for people with a lot of techincal skill to pull of, most of the programmers playing with Open Source MOULa could do it if they tried. I dot NOT endorce or encerge you to do so!

:lol: :D
HAHAHA thanks for the warning I was kinda curios, I guess ill stick to 3d Graphics, or get back to it as soon as I can get me a new hard drive this one is making strange clickingclickclick noises and active funny

Getting back on topic So we can assume its more complex then Typing /global-jump100 in the KI and watching everyone jump in the air 100 feet.

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm 

@ Karkadann... just a little bit more complex :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm 

Quote:
So we can assume its more complex then Typing /global-jump100 in the KI and watching everyone jump in the air 100 feet.

Well scrips where written to make things eseir some some of the stuff I do is as simple as that. Knowing what the verius things do probably takes a bit of technical background though. If anyone wants to see what it takes see how much of last weeks "Setting up a shard: Q&A!" makes sens too you:
http://uru.lyros.net/files/logs/QA_28-04-12.txt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

Jamie Marchant wrote:
Quote:
So we can assume its more complex then Typing /global-jump100 in the KI and watching everyone jump in the air 100 feet.

Well scrips where written to make things eseir some some of the stuff I do is as simple as that. Knowing what the verius things do probably takes a bit of technical background though. If anyone wants to see what it takes see how much of last weeks "Setting up a shard: Q&A!" makes sens too you:
http://uru.lyros.net/files/logs/QA_28-04-12.txt

Yea, using the Python console is easy. Now coding for Python is a whole 'nother beast. I made the attempt when I was desperate from PyPRP3, but alas I suck at writing it. :)

TOC#60089 DI#132103 MOULa is Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2