It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am 

This post is mainly to say thanks to Lyrositor for his quick work in providing those who want it with a - well i wont call it a fix, but a reversion to the old physics for the folks who like their MOULa to be bug flavoured :D :D :D

Thank you for listening to us, and many thanks for the work you went to to provide a solution - i hope it isn't too much work on your behalf.

I will also use this post to send a wider thanks to all the folks behind the scenes at the GoW and at Cyan for keeping URU alive - after all, without everyone's input to the game, whether it is just turning up in the city to talk, whether it is finding new ways to make exploring interesting, or whether it is trying to improve the overall experience - Everyone makes URU what it is by being a part of it.

I know the folks who play the game can have strong and wildly differing opinions, but if we all talk to each other nicely i am sure it is possible for us to all work together to be able to enjoy URU way into the future.

Once again, thanks everyone - but in this case aspecial thanks to Lyrositor for his extra effort. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Aw, thanks, but it's really nothing. Anyone with a basic understand of Mercurial could have done it. :wink: I'll try to be quick on my next update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

Appreciation esp. for lighthearted extra efforts is always wonderful haha, thanks Isobel ... :P

I've posted that already somewhere else but I gladly reiterate myself and thank you once again,
Lyrositor, for the rapid and elegant solution for all our interdimensional travellers and skydivers
in our community, and I add a special thumbsup for being here in time and giving the green light
once again, dearest Chogon, to make this community wide relief possible ... :)

And I don't want to forget to mention that the foundation for this wonderful fast and encompassing
solution was the awesomeness of this community, the sensitivity, truthfulness and genuineness of
everyone who posted and commented to that matter ... Thanks all, it was a real delight to follow
its progression ... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm 

Oh wow! Now there are three clients running on the Cyan shard, this one, the testing PL internal one(by Lyrositor and Plalidon Of Coaoes) and the official one, really shows you how far we have come with OS. Plus probably every Gray Hat has their own custom client.

Post subject: THANK YOU LYROSITOR!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 am 

Basically, everything Isobel said and to LYROSITOR, my own big thumbs up! You ROCK!

More importantly though for me, I want to thank Isobel for standing up here in the MOUL forum and posting what many of us were feeling that got us this Temp fix from Lyrositor.
Thank you for taking the time to fight for all of us that make Quests.
Also to everyone else who posted with Isobel in support of her complaints until they got heard and recognized enough to get help and a solution.
I Love You Isobel! Moochas Smoochas!

Post subject: Added Thanks
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:56 am 

Dear Lyrositor:

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.The continued efforts to add to an already awesome game experience will make a visit to the Cavern a continual pleasure. As with many 'oldies' , and I am no where near as 'old' as many Cavernites, any additions help to make a place I love, a joy to visit.

luv angelmyst

KI #03313934

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes a big thank you to Lyrositor !!!!!
I have started using his jumping client more lately & my old jumping is back where it used to be YAY !!!! :D
And his Marker Editor client is wonderful !
I just made another marker game a big maze, complex series of paths.To follow after LABYRINTH.
I found out the maximum markers allowed per game was 1,000 markers.
I am curious to try out combing two marker games that would exceed 1,000 markers ?
I wonder if the server would accept it ?
Has anybody ever tried this yet ?
His editor was valuable to delete & trying to fix the whole game, add add the text content ! :)
But I had to delete the whole game because it was just to much of a monster to try & correct it. :cry:
BIG THANK YOU ! to Lyrositor :!:
TrapperDave

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]