It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm 
Obduction Backer

I will be leaving the cavern for awhile. Need a breath of fresh air & it has become stagnant with recent politics there !
Hardly anybody does skydiving anymore, I climb by myself, where in old days there would be a group of 20 or so on a skydive climb watching me fall :) Please do not send me Ki Pm's as I won't be there to read them, especially political PM's over the recent issues in the cavern, I do not care to read them. As always do not send me Ki Pics to use on my website, with the idea that I can use them. I do enjoy looking at them & am tempted to use them sometimes, but they are low quality. Instead I need original pics sent to my website email. Or can be retrieved here off the forum / or Facebook / or any other website.
I will return for special events only to take pics,ie., Anniversary, Fun house, Magic, and such.
--
I will be working on a couple of other projects. I am going to Deep Island to explore the many shards there. I have not been there since ( Dusty ) went offline, close to a year. I just entered Deep Island yesterday & started taking pics.
There are numerous shards added since last there :)
--
Another project I have in mind is to do a historical gallery of all the old Myst Games. Starting with Myst Island.
Covering all 5 Myst games, which led to to the cavern, Yeesha being born, to the Great Shaft, then to entering the cavern.
--
Along with TOC, Gehn shard, and Minkata test shard I should be very busy for several months ahead.
--
Also have many 100's of pics to go through, as I am always behind in doing so. I will try to update different gallery's,
and finish many of the Marker Game galleries.
--
Welcome any pics you wish to share with others relating to Myst.
Everything Myst ( lost in Deep Island for sometime ) ... exploring on ... TrapperDave

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3