It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Shorah Everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 pm 

Shorah everyone,
This was my first word which I have heard, right after I got my KI and started to meet people in the game.
I want to Thank to all the nice people I have met there, especially to Zesty and Hawkster, for all their patience
and help. And of course, I can not forgot about you angelmyst :), this topic here is very encouraging for newbies,
anyway it surely makes me start loving this game much more. I really hope that I will discover more and more
about what this game really means, it is my very first encounter with any of the Myst series, unfortunately Myst
aren't to popular in my country or maybe I just haven't found more articles about it so far. The good thing for me
is that I found it now and I am very pleased about that. Thank you so much to all of you, you all have made such
a wonderful community and I am so proud to be a little part of it. I would like to apologize, to every each of you,
not because i have done something bad but because I will be a little slow on finding and understanding what
exactly we have to do in the game but i promise you all that I will do my best to learn fast and to avoid silly
questions. I also wish to Thank in advanced to everyone who will help me during the game, there are such nice
people and if newbies will read this I advise them all to start look at this game much more serious than they
have done it by now. It's a serious and very interesting game and those who develop it, each day, are very
enthusiast, they put lot of passion in what they are doing. Let's thank them all of you for that, by having a
good behaviour! *+* Happy New Year Myst Community! *+* (sorry for my long message :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

There are no silly questions. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Shorah Nicolle and welcome to the community! :)

Thank you for writing such a lovely first post. :)

I second tommyap's sentiment; there are no silly questions. Ask away! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Aw thank you Nicolle... Kirk and I are always there for new people... to help any way we can :) Just ask, or send a KI message. Happy to see you here in the forum too and hope to see you soon in the cavern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Shorah, Nicolle!!! :P

What a beautiful introduction. Welcome to D'ni and our community!
It's nice to have you here in our midst ... :)

If you'd like to meet even more of us and to get to know what's going on in the cavern
and our community I'd suggest to come to our monthly AGM, the All Guilds Meeting,
taking place on every first Saturday of the month at 13:00 pm KI time in Kirel (link in
the Nexus), which will be tomorrow at 22:00 pm Romanian time ... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm 

Thanks....I am always glad to help. I also say there are no silly questions. There are so many oddities in the Cavern as opposed to the world topside, that a question would seem silly to one not familiar with the Cavern. Like. " What are those strange lights on my KI?"..you and I know what a KI is but a surface dweller would look at us like we were ready for the loonie bin.
I love D'ni, and am eager to make that feeling totally infectious. If you catch D'ni fever from me...GOOD!!!
See you in the Cavern, much I hope.
I can mostly be found hanging out in the newly created hoods...meeting newbies..and getting them familiar with the KI. My several alias ( SnowyAngel, AngelFrost, AngelBud, and SandyAngel) hang in the city, as I do occasionally. Only at guild meetings does GoMeAngelmyst make an appearance. Have a Blast!!!
luv angelmyst

KI #03313934

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm 
Shorah and welcome Nicolle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am 

Shorah everyone!
Thank you so much Tommyap, Tai'lahr, ZestyOfXenipher, Janaba1, Angelmyst and DLordofTime,
for this warm welcome, I feel so wonderful to see so many replies and so many warm and nice words.
You guys are so special to me. I am so sorry I couldn't be there for the monthly All Guilds Meeting, I was
away from home on this weekend :(, but I'll try to be on time on the next meeting. I'd love to find out more
about this game, about searching this amazing new world. When I play this game I feel myself like a real
explorer, hungry for everything is out there, always excited for a new quest. It's such an amazing world with
such an interesting history. I really hope to meet you all in the game again, I missed this game a lot this
weekend and I missed you too. :) Wish you all have a wonderful Monday and a good and successful start for
this new week. Take care there, wherever you are, whatever you do! :)
Yours, Nicolle. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

tommyap wrote:
There are no silly questions. :lol:

sure not. but we all are nice nuts, down there :D

Welcome in the caver'Nicole :lol: (hope everyone will get this one)

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 am 

Not sur how often we will run into each other since topside we live on opposite sides of the globe....but watch for me....and if I am not already on buddies my KI # is 16195216.
Luv angelmyst :D

KI #03313934

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 am 

Shorah to you and welcome! :D

Ah the excitement when we first join..!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]