It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 pm 

I'm sure some of you guys already know about this guy and his internet show "Atop the 4th Wall".

http://atopfourthwall.blogspot.com/

WARNING: Sometimes this show can get a little crude (PG-13 levels, with a few swears thrown about), but for the most part, it's actually pretty tame.

He calls himself Linkara and he reviews comic books, much like the Nostalgia Critic reviewed bad 1980s-1990s movies and TV shows, and the Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed bad classic-console video games.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in requesting him to review the two Myst comics that Dark Horse released back in 1997. (If you're wondering if he had reviewed comics based on games he had no real interest in, he did review the sole issue of the comic based on the DOS game Doom.

I myself have already sent him an email, but I think he gets a lot of requests for other comics, so I think there needs to be more people involved to make a big-enough dent and get his attention.

The Time-Traveling Stranger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am 
Obduction Backer

I think the problem is that those comics were terrible. I've never read them personally but clearly they were so full of errors etc that cyan canceled them. I think any review of the comics would only reflect poorly on the Myst franchise in general. They are an interesting collectors item for us crazy Myst fans but nothing more at this stage. Best to let the public at large forget their existence lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
I think the problem is that those comics were terrible.

That would work. Linkara reviews bad comics. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hey someone actually suggested this, I would have but I'm incredibly lazy and surprisingly busy. I would love to see this happen.

so you think I'd understand.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]