It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 pm 

So, I promised people I'd get these videps uploaded as soon as I could, and... I forgot to do that!! IDK where the right place for this thread is right now, considering it's...what?...Half a year after the last Mysterium? So, just to be safe, I'm putting this in off-topic as a new thread so I'm not accidentally reviving anything.

ANYWAYS. Since I don't remember if I linked to my pictures before or not, those are HERE, while the video playlist is currently uploading to HERE. I've uploaded a few out of order so some aren't added to the play list yet because I want them to be added in order on that play list... If that makes sense?

Anyways, I know this is WAAAAAAAAY late, but as they say "Better late than never" right? {Like my 2009 videos. Bluh. Horrid quality all around on those :( } I'm still working on cutting some of these videos down to size because Youtube's got a 15 minute limit for most videos, and some I just won't upload at all due to the camera battery dying on me and ruining the video. But I'll still upload most of them...

Ah well, I hope You all enjoy 'em. Might wanna browse through the pics while I work on uploading the videos. (This could take a while.)

_DTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Very beautiful photos and videos, thanks for sharing, Calu ... :P

And you're right with assuming 'Better late than never', I'd say 'You're never too late'
or 'Everything's happening (or not) at the right time' ... :)

This also might serve as a wonderful reminder and inspiration for the next Mysterium ... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm 

As a heads up, the last of the Mysterium videos that's worth uploading is doing such right now. The only other one I have left is Rium's Myst book, and my camera battery died in the middle of it, making it rather incomplete. :/ I can upload that one if everyone wants me to, but if I did it'll probably be broken up into two or three parts and even then I don't think it'd be worth it considering that I didn't get the whole thing.

So yeah! Last video uploading. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]