It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:50 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 pm 

This looks really interesting: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/494598080/the-gallery-six-elements

Denny Unger has been running WorldWorksGames for over 10 years producing printable PDFs that transform boring old cardstock into superbly detailed gaming environments for tabletop gamers - he single handedly created a successful market in what was previously a low-quality amateur niche. A couple of years ago he created the successful Terraclips preprinted kitset gaming terrain.

Denny is constantly raising the bar on whatever creative venture he's involved in, and succeeding, both creatively and commercially. Now he's turning his hand to VR environments with a Myst inspired game.
[edit]It's a bit vague in the Kickstarter, but while this is an Indie project, Denny and his team have experience working in the video game industry.[/edit]

Disclosure: I've been a fan of Denny's work for over 8 years (I've always loved high quality created worlds in whatever format), so much so that I'm a volunteer moderator on the WorldWorksGames forums. From my contact with him over the years on the WWG forums I have to say that not only is he superbly talented, he's also a really nice, genuine guy.

Zen KI# 55764

Last edited by Zenguy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 pm 

This game looks VERY interesting indeed. Can't wait to get a copy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm 
I absolutely love hearing about these kickstarter projects, because they're all so good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

wow ! looks so interesting.....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]