It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Crux Isle Closing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 am 

Crux Isle a FCAL licensed puzzle build modeled with the Myst series as inspiration. It has been up and running in Second life for three years. Jandai Writer, the primary mover and shaker of the build will be closing it at the end of April.

If you have not played it, now is the time before it closes. You can find it here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... 27/227/501

You must have the SL Viewer installed for the link to work.

The land the puzzle is on is for sale or rent. Regions in SL go for US$300/month. This is a grandfathered region so cost is only $200/month. Jandai will start taking down the puzzle at the end of the month. If anyone wants to keep the puzzle, they need to contact Jandai before then.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 am 
Obduction Backer

I used to visit SL with Jandai, but I never saw her puzzle. Maybe I should log in sometime and visit her. We are long time friends from URU.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]