It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cyan Pinterest Account
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:21 pm 

I guess I should briefly introduce myself first. My new screen name is Claretta, but those of you who were in the Cavern back in 2003ish will know me as TeaL.

So the other day Cyan created a Pinterest account and they started following me. Yay! That made me pretty happy!

But the one question I have is, does anyone know who at Cyan is in charge of their Pinterest account?

'Did you ever wonder what it would be like to go swimming out among the stars? If it is my dream, we could fall into the night and be cradled by the stars and still return to the place where we began."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:16 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

I could guess it's one of maybe three people who would have set it up, but it's quite possible that several folks have access to the account. Is there a particular reason you ask?

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 pm 

Just wondering if it was one person or several and how all that was working out. Wondering who the lucky soul is who gets to pin on the clock! :mrgreen:

'Did you ever wonder what it would be like to go swimming out among the stars? If it is my dream, we could fall into the night and be cradled by the stars and still return to the place where we began."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]