It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mystryal Preview Month
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm 

Shorah, Everyone! Calum here! Long time no see, eh? Well, I'll be seeing you all at Mysterium soon enough! XD

However, before we get geared up for that adventure, I thought I'd announce a month long preview of a project I'm working on for the last year or so now. :)

If you've been following one of my websites, A-xros Space and Time Stories, then you've probably seen the initial announcement that I posted a few months back of this project, called "Mystryal" (pronounced as either "Mys-tree-all" or "Mis-trial").

Mystryal is a Detective Novel series set in a fantasy setting, sort of a Sherlock Holmes meets The Elder Scrolls, and is designed with an over-arching myth plot, similar to Japanese Light Novels.

All this month of August, I'll be posting some small dialogue snipits from the first three in-progress novels, as well as some larger selections from the Mystryal Pocket Guide- a world building side-book to be eventually put out alongside the main novels. The First of these larger chunks of world building, the INTRODUCTION, is already posted!

I hope you'll all enjoy this larger glimpse at the world I've crafted!

_Calum Traveler

[Reveal] Spoiler: Legal Disclaimer
Mystryal {(C) Phantom Hopper Productions} Snips posted are presented in a beta-draft format. Content will almost certainly appear different in the official release's proper context!