It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Obduction
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:14 am 

I came across this odd looking organic material, I managed to get DNA from it, didn't really know what to make of it so I compared it to some human DNA. Im thinking perhaps one of the characters from Obduction escaped the DVD. :shock:

You guys know any thing about this?

[Reveal] Spoiler:

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

Karkadann wrote:
You guys know any thing about this?

[Reveal] Spoiler:
On yer left, ya gotcher standid GCATCGTAATGCTACG...etc. sequence, y'know? Givin' ya all the coding needed to make nearly whatever critter or organism ya wants. But dis one gots a thoid part to da spiral, so the code spokes hafta have some kinda hub in da middle - but dat's not shown in dis picture!
On ya right, ya gots... a spiral staircase, mebbe. No coding, no possible data storage there, zilch.
Signed,
Brooklyn Gwahd

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:28 pm 

I was messing around with array and lattice in Max
I didn't think it was that bad, I guess it does need a bit of work

E=mc2
Energy = Milk x Coffee Squared

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:25 pm 

Obduction Next Month

[Jun 02, 2016, 09:53 am ET] - 4 Comments

Cyan announces a release date for Obduction, as the Myst developer says their crowdfunded VR game will be released for all platforms on July 26th. They will also be showing off the game in a couple of weeks at E3, and in the meantime, offer a new teaser trailer and the following outline of their plans:

Cyan, Inc. the award-winning creators of Myst and Riven, today announced that Obduction, their highly-anticipated adventure game, will be launching simultaneously on PC, Mac and Oculus Rift, and will be available for download from Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Mac App Store, and the Oculus Store on July 26, 2016 for $29.99.

An official selection of the IndieCade @ E3 Showcase, Obduction will have a new world playable at E3, Kaptar, which features soaring cliffs with precarious pathways that lead to ancient architecture, gargantuan machinery, and curious lifeforms. Also available for play at E3 will be a demo of the unusual world of Hunrath, a bizarre scoop of Earth that includes red rock canyons and a midwestern farmhouse complete with white picket fence - nestled eerily in an alien landscape. Obduction’s first playable VR demo will be unveiled at the E3 UploadVR Party where Cyan’s co-founder Rand Miller will discuss unique features of the game and the development experience.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

The requirements are up on the steam page:

MINIMUM:
Processor: CPU Intel i5-2500 equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 660 GTX w/1GB / AMD 7700 series w/1GB equivalent or better
Storage: 20 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: CPU Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 w/4 GB / AMD R9 290 w/4 GB equivalent or better
Storage: 20 GB available space

Moul(A)II Charura KI#296707 Char Gearz KI#600002 Teri Dactyl KI#600568 Chickopee KI#601018 Cannon Belle KI#601422

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 am 

I would like to add this quote by Alex Rich:

Quote:
4. Preorders will not be opened back up. Those who wish to purchase the game will be able to do so on the release date.

I figured I'm not the only one wondering if I was going to receive an email, so here is your answer, but we all now know where and when we can order, so we should have no troubles. :D

(Source (within the comments): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cy ... ign=buffer )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Locking this thread due to Zombie thread necro.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3