It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:07 am 
Obduction Backer

Maratanos wrote:
Ja'de wrote:
Well yes but I'd rather have that than have them ignore it and see innocent people hurt.

Frankly, that appears to be what is happening ANYWAY, so that's a bad point.

Being blown up is a bit different than having to take an alternate route home. As for the people they arrested, they are innocent and I doubt that a litebrite can be proved to be a "hoax device"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 am 

Marten wrote:
That the promotional materials were further interpreted as explosives adds even greater hilarity (and concern) to the situation; we truly are a society engrossed with seeking the most negative interpretations possible in everything around us, aren't we?

Oh, indeed we are. I experienced proof of it on the way home tonight! A total stranger in another car today connected my laughing expression with an accidental meeting of glances and ended up following our car to a stoplight, pulling up alongside us, and screaming at us wanting to know if we were making fun of him.

Scared the daylights out of me and ruined my entire evening. I'm still awake at 3 am trying to find something to do to make myself feel better.

Please, humans... please learn to give each other the benefit of the doubt. ::buries head in hands::

KI# 29337

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:30 pm 

S_Brennan wrote:
"Err, I hope Boston is watching, because I'm doing this as hard as I can."

:-P Sorry. Just had to. :D

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at that! :lol:

Hey, I read that many of the signs in the other cities disappeared so I thought it might be fun to see if anyone took them. Take a look at this eBay item.

-Bonnie

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3