It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm 

Emyst wrote:
Hi,
I've fully charged the generater, like completely, and then charged it some more just to make sure, then I go down to the compass room, push the 12th button on the compass, run up to change the pump button under the umbrella so I can get down in the ship, and I go down and it's all still dark.
I can't get there any faster or more directly.. The generater is completely charged, is it the 12th button on the compass?
I'm wondering if there is anything else on this world that I'm supposed to do to get it working?
Thanks

It depends how/where you start to count.

[spoiler]a) 12th button if you give a zero value to the first button at the 12 o'clock position or

b) 13th button if you give a 1 value for the first button at the 12 o'clock position.[/spoiler]

Additional spoiler infos
[spoiler]The lighhouse(hint) was at 135 degrees and the compass has 16 pointed arrows

360 divided by 16 = 22.5 degrees for one arrow of the compass.

135 degrees divided by 22.5 = 6

The 6th arrow is red and is the 13th button when/if we start the count at zero degree.(which by the way, is a bit off the 12 o'clock position)[/spoiler],

Post subject: Yay!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 am 

Just remembered that north is zero. Duh. :) thanks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 am 

Enjoy/have fun with the rest of the game Emyst. :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:17 am 

Need help - feeling very handycaped right now. I know how to turn on lights to cumpas - I have looked in both staircases and can not find any table or desk. I can only find desk in room but can not get linkbook to appear. Went and reset everything and restarted and searched for days for linkbook. HELP an old-timer out please :) [/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hey Westcoasth20! That's one of the most dastardly difficult and best-hidden things in the game (in a bad way). Did you try clicking on the desk/table in the final room?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2