It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wanna explore a new age
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 am 

Thanks for help , now I can't get out of channelwood. I want to explore a new world . Can't get to elevator back to must book like you said.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 pm 

atmjenn2 wrote:
Thanks for help , now I can't get out of channelwood. I want to explore a new world . Can't get to elevator back to must book like you said.

If I recall correctly,

[spoiler]There are two elevators; one from the first to the second level (huts in the trees) and one from the first to the third. To get to that level, you need to raise the bridge down on the first level. Reroute the water to activate the bridge motor, operate the lever and cross to the elevator. Unfortunately, there's no water supply, so follow the pipe and turn the handle to extend it across the gap. Now go back and reroute the water to activate the elevator motor.

You should now be able to get into the elevator and exit Channelwood. [/spoiler]

Eyen waxen
3: 7)$]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]