It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm 

I thought about the difficult mode of the MYST. :wink:

A Hard mode:
The input pattern (page of pattern that Achener and Sirrus demands) of the fireplace of the Library changes every time.
The place leaving of the red page and blue page in each time changes every Age.

A Hardest mode:
There are a red page and a blue page declining in each time double several pieces, and the genuine article of those is only one piece. The remainder is an imitation.
A player is given life, and life decreases when they take the page of the imitation.
When all the life disappears, it is game over.

I think about other things. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 pm 

Quote:
The input pattern (page of pattern that Achener and Sirrus demands) of the fireplace of the Library changes every time.
That should be the way it works on easy mode to discourage betting the game in under 2 minutes(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAh8F6u_dPE)

Quote:
There are a red page and a blue page declining in each time double several pieces, and the genuine article of those is only one piece. The remainder is an imitation.
A player is given life, and life decreases when they take the page of the imitation.
When all the life disappears, it is game over.

I don't think a life bar fits into the Myst universe and why would the incorrect fragments hurt you.

Lastly why do you want to make a hard game even harder!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:46 am 

Jamie Marchant wrote:
I don't think a life bar fits into the Myst universe and why would the incorrect fragments hurt you.

Of course you are right !
The feature is that a Myst does not have such action characteristics, and I know that it is a reason liked by everybody enough.

Jamie Marchant wrote:
Lastly why do you want to make a hard game even harder!

When the person who already finished Myst plays again, the person remembers a way.
This is because it challenges a new mystery again.

I apologize in having given you and everybody other an unpleasant feeling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am 

Chiro wrote

Quote:
When the person who already finished Myst plays again, the person remembers a way.

hmm... not so sure about that statement :wink: Unless I replay the game twice the same month, chances are that I'll forget some elements and I'm sure I'm like the average player of Myst. I do have a propensity to find the walkthrough real quick though, that part I'm good at :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]