It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: iPad realMyst Puzzle Age
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Well, if you don't know what the Puzzle Age is, here's some background. Now, on to the question: Has anyone been able to access it in the iPad realMyst? I enter Atrus's code and get nothing. Here's a comparison:

[spoiler=realMyst Crystal Viewer, Puzzle Age]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler=iPad realMyst Crystal Viewer, no Puzzle Age]Image[/spoiler]

Through other mysterious sources that I dare not Riveal, I know there are some Puzzle Age png files, so I'm assuming it should show up. But so far, nothing. I'm running realMyst on an iPad 2, version 5.1.1.

Edit: 135 views, and not a single spambot knows the answer?

Dan’ni, Rehevkor5, A'Reandal, PC_Michael. You were right. Spyder, you were right. The time has passed. There is no room for egg hunters. Forgive me, my old friends. Take me. Take me.

Edit2: Okay, we're up to 210 views, but I'm getting low on water and other supplies. Did you know I've experienced Thunder Snow? Maybe the update will fix things. I'll try to make my way down to the street level, hoping the zombies don't notice.

Edit3: Well, this is interesting. The realMyst iPad update to version 1.0.4 seems to have changed Atrus's Rime Age journal (the one you find in that Age):

[spoiler=Atrus journal in the Rime Age, realMyst]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Atrus journal in the Rime Age, iPad realMyst]Image[/spoiler]
The smeared fifth crystal has disappeared! Still, I've entered the first four crystals yet again and no Puzzle Age.

Zardoz: What have you done with the Puzzle Age? Where have you taken it?
HelpDesk: You are not Atrus or I-Atrus. I know nothing about a Puzzle Age!

Edit4: Well on the way to 500 views and no responses. I've decide to go global and so I've moved on to Praha. No answers there after 4 days of searching, so next up is Berlin.

Edit5: Berlin was a bust, although we did find a great German tapas bar (Wanke Brau) near our hotel. Decided Sweden was the next obvious place to look, as I have always found the Swedish puzzling. Still no luck...

Helpdesk: Chogon never told you what happened to the Puzzle Age.
Zardoz: He told me enough! He told me YOU destroyed the Puzzle Age!
Helpdesk: No, I am the Puzzle Age!
Zardoz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Edit6: Well, Sweden was no help... but Tor'i was! She has answered my bug report and will get it fixed!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 am 
Obduction Backer

2119 views, but it took the new update and ALOT of help from Tor'i to get me my Puzzle Age.

DO NOT VIEW IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE SPOILED:

[spoiler=iPad realMyst Puzzle Age]Image[/spoiler]

There are six other images from that Age.

:D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]