It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 pm 

Greeting Everyone!

Servers will be coming down in a little bit for an update. Due to a change in the way XP is being tracked, we will be doing a full Avatar reset again to ensure that any issues ticketed concerning the XP bar, will be accurate. If you log into the new update and find that your Avvie has not been reset, please feel free to PM me and I can reset that for you.

List of known issues:

Runes not appearing on the UI in the Clan Courtyard and Twisted Woods - This is a graphical issue. The Runes are there (I swear!) In order to see the Runes on the UI, you will have to click on the Book of Wisdom.

Not able to exit the game – We are currently addressing the issue with the “Quit” options actually re-linking the Avatar into the current Realm instead of exiting the game.

Good Area to Test this Week:

We know that a few of you have already been testing the “reset” Quests in the Clan Courtyard and Twisted Forest. This is a great scenario to test object and sound functionality, as well as resetting the already reset quests in different orders (does that make sense? :lol: )

Be sure to read the post Tor'i is making regarding the new Installer. I will PING you all when the servers are back up.

-Varga

Last edited by Varga on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]