It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:50 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:05 am 
Obduction Backer

have not been to site in a bit but i love the changes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm 

there is a new flash intro on the site for those of you who have not seen it yet. I think its way better than the last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am 
Obduction Backer

I know this is an old post but it looks like the web site is broke

after you watch Lokari tell you about MagiQuest the first time and click on tell me more if watch Lokari tell you more about MagiQuest when you click on tell me more this time it just repeats them 2nd on over and over again.

just thought i let you know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:21 am 
Creative Kingdoms

Thanks, I've passed it along.

FYI, we're working on getting a support system up on MagiQuest.com which could include tickets about website problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

Bumping this thread since it has become more relevant lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 pm 

Crossposting a message that JWPlatt felt might be more appropriate here:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My experience with the website's MQOnline sign-up/purchase page:

- Neither the "Click Here To Begin Download" nor the "Click Here To Sign Up Now" buttons at page left are active.

- The main page displays a message indicating that MQO will be "LIVE within 60 days", but the lines at the bottom of that field read "Welcome to MQ Online. Continue your journey or begin it now. MQ Online presents: “The Portal Adventure Series; Chapter One. The Clan Courtyard and Twisted Woods Realms.” Download Chapter One now at $9.99..." - two clearly conflicting statements.

- These messages display correctly in Firefox, but MSIE shows the "Welcome to..." message at page top, overlapping the "MQ Online is undergoing final testing" message.

- Trying to "sign up for email updates and alerts about the progress of the game, sign up for our e-mail alerts here" - with or without cookies activated, in either Firefox or MSIE, produces the following error page:
- This error page contains indicators of two different types of error. One says "your session has expired, please log in again" and the other indicates that the page was simply not found. The newcomer may ask "which is correct?" "was I supposed to log in? Does that mean I have to REGISTER to SIGN UP?" and other such questions. Remember, you're dealing with kids here (I know, they're probably smarter than most of us adults, but they're still kids)

All in all, confusing, frustrating, and a bad first impression for any eager would-be Mages.
Note that I am NOT looking for advice on how to go about this properly.
I'm just reporting that this is the (negative) experience any interested newbie may also encounter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5