It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm 
Site Admin

Good afternoon all!

There is a new installer up on the ftp site that contains a few bug fixes as well as some modifications. We recommend that you uninstall your current game and use this latest installer from this date forward.

To begin, download the new MQOInstaller.exe from:

ftp://cyanworlds.com
user: mqobetauser
pass: [email protected]##!##

Before running the new installer:

- Uninstall the game by running the uninstaller. The uninstaller can be found and run from the current game directory or the Start Menu shortcut. You can also uninstall the game using Add/Remove Programs (XP users) or Programs and Features (Vista users).

- Delete the entire MagiQuest Online folder found in My Documents - this has to be done manually as the uninstall process will not remove it. Deleting this folder will nuke your init folder (contains your in-game settings) and your log files.

Once you have completed uninstalling and deleting the MQO folder, You should be good to go with launching the new installer - just double-click on the executable and follow the instructions.

Several beta testers have logged tickets for issues that they ran across while using the old installer. I am asking that these same testers please take a look at the changes that have been made and verify that they have been fixed/changed.

Thanks everyone!

Tor'i

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]