It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:26 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 pm 

Greetings All :)

Servers will be coming down shortly for an update around 2pm Pacific and will be down a little bit longer than usual (approx an hour and a half). When the servers are up, you will notice some text fixes in the Book of Wisdom as well as other minor issues that have been addressed.

I do have a request that everyone hit Multiplayer really hard this week. There are some anomalies with the Avatars, so please keep an eye out any oddities that you come across in Multiplayer. Just as a reminder, don't forget to put "Multiplayer" in the ticket title.

I will PING you when the Server is up and ready. You guys are awesome!

-Varga

Last edited by Varga on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm 
Obduction Backer

Can we all agree on a session realm ahead of time? It will enhance the possibility that we will all meet and run into multiplayer problems. Perhaps Varga can add the realm name to the PING?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm 

I have been testing and playing in Blorfloog ! But I agree do they want us to use MQ session 1 or one from the drop down list at sign in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

sut wrote:
I have been testing and playing in Blorfloog ! But I agree do they want us to use MQ session 1 or one from the drop down list at sign in.

Well there were a few of us in blorfloog before the servers went "poof!" (unannounced in-game, I might grumble :roll: ).

BTW: We were wondering where you were, sut - thought you might be out plowing snow?

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]