It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:13 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm 

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this beta testing. I'm looking forward to the next time.

Happy New Year to All!!

Jody

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Wow... great news! It has been a pure pleasure to assist in the MQO Beta, and I'm eagerly looking forward to its release. I'm hoping to be very active in the "real deal" when it launches, just to get in and mingle with the crowd and experience MQO as it was meant to be. And naturally, I need to get my gold and XP ramped up for when we hit MagiQuest in Minneapolis next summer! I'll have a dragon to vanquish, and I plan to be ready!

To the folks at Creative Kingdoms and Cyan, I offer my warmest congratulations. This appears to be a superb partnership, and I sincerely hope it will see the original Uru concept flourish, if in a different theatre.

Have a blessed new year, and when you're finished putting the Shadow Morph's magic words in the BoW, take the time to rejoice in a job very well done. ;)

MQOwog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Yeah, it's been fun. More fun than I think many of us expected :D . I for one spent a lot more time "working" on this than I ever planned to, when I signed up for the beta. And now it's coming to an end, just as I was getting round to drawing a map of the Courtyards:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Mowog wrote:
... and when you're finished putting the Shadow Morph's magic words in the BoW, ...

/me thinks someone is being optimistic :lol:

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 pm 
Obduction Backer

Too bad I couldn't be in for testing as much as I wanted, but that bit I was able to do was fun again. Hope there will be more sometimes.

Keep up that great work Cyan *me keeps fingers crossed for Cyan and Magic Kingdoms*

Hope to see you all soon again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 am 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
/me thinks someone is being optimistic...

Righto, although "sarcastic" might not be too far off the mark either. :D

MQOwog

Last edited by Mowog on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:26 pm 

It's been a lot of fun. Looking foward to seeing you all online and in the next beta :lol: Thank you CK and CYAN for this opportunity to help you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hi,

It has been an interesting and fun experience for me. In this age of green it is good to see such wonderful code reuse. I find it interesting to see the shape the game takes when there is a paying customer with their own imagination at work.

I am very glad to have been a part of this beta, I think we were let in very early in the process which allowed us to peek into the development process a bit more.

Thanks to Cyan and MagiQuest for allowing us to share and help. And thanks to JWPlatt for all of his hard work to bring these two together.

JWPlatt wrote:
... I guess it would be only for the process of rebuilding the accounts or moving from a Beta status to a Rehearsal status....

Did someone say Rehearsal??? Count me in!!!

Golden Wedge
"Best, guarantees different"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm 
Obduction Backer

I am glad to see this progress for Cyan. I am a bit sad at the sound of account and server wipes as it sounds like our time here is at an end. I thank Cyan for the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful time. I wish all at Cyan and Creative Kingdoms great success. Here is hoping all we testers will someday be back together again trying to break something else with great glee. Happy New Year to everyone.

Lightkeeper :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

It's been like old times. Great times to be sure. The next incarnation of MQO will have an eager beta team waiting in the wings for what lies ahead.
Thank you for allowing all of us this wonderful chance to be together again.
kb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Might be nice if we knew what time on Monday the wipe would happen... Maybe we could then arrange a "leaving party" in the Blorfloog Courtyards for anyone that make the time.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Nice idea!

Dadguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

1:00 PM Pacific was kicked around, but is nothing official, is probably a very loose target, and could depend on things like the latest distraction. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm 

thanks for letting us help with the testing, and it sure looks like a beautiful game, i preidct it will be a great success. Happy Launching!

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm 

Thank you for a chance to test again. I pretty much test/play on my own since I have strange hours but enjoyed seeing everyone here posting. Good Luck Cyan. JWPlatt thanks...I miss our CO posts and meter maybe again sometime. :)

Myst Online: Uru Live KI # 11665229

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks so much for letting me help. It's been a fun time with old friends and new. It's a fun game and I look forward to playing it for the "first time" when it's officially released. Thanks especially to JWPlatt for the idea of pitching CYAN and making all this happen.
I just completed another complete circuit, defeated the Golem again (for perhaps the 10th time - you'd think he'd wise up :lol: ) Then I waved goodbye (for now) from where I started... standing on the light "pole" in the Portal Well.

Of course I'm still left with three mysteries (and my guesses):
1) What's with the shadow line in the PW that resembles the Cleft at our Relto in MOUL?
Maybe it's a reminder of where everything started?

2) What's up with the crystals in Twisted Woods?
Probably a puzzle for something that never got finished?

3) And what about the port hole window (or projector lense?) in the new addition to the Outpost? It doesn't show on the inside.
Ooops or just another unfinished puzzle?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next