It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

The chat text is shifted too far to the left - off the screen - and will be fixed in the final build for Launch. It's not you. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thx JW
Now what I found good and bad.

Lets start with the good.
The new camera view after pushing lever to start windmill is great, it shows that you accomplished something.
The new video at end is also much better then what was there before.
I like the way the Owl now directs you to the cellar to lower the bridges, also that he is in the tree and comes up to view after you click on it.

OK now the bad (my own thoughts)
I think the camera angle in the cellar in third person is a little to high.
The second level going down to cellar you hear glider but there isn't any around lamp as on the first level.
The square is still on hand I saw it at river lady.
Now this one just bugs me, I know you can move the "Q" cursor but I still think that it should fade like any other cursor in game, I'm talking about all videos you have to move Q cursor out of face or passages in books.

One other thing I think should be in the BoW is the little history of Alaina the former guardian of the forest that you try to read while Willow is telling you about the Golem but can't because it scrolls by to fast. (just my opion).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:46 pm 

Ken i just ticketed the Aliana story page going by too fast again, i really feel that this is an important part of the story, it shows that MQ is not just a wand and click game but has depth and a poignant and moving storyline. my two cents on that.

I found some other things but all minor, ticketed for future consideration. I did not have a chance to test multiplayer yet so did not see that chat issue.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Am I now to post tickets to the MQ support site now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

Yes. support.test.magiquest.com. The "test" part of that is going away after Tuesday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

OK JW Thx
Do you want me to write tickets on the stuff that might be done in the future or just game stoppers that might be found now. For example square on hand or camera angles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

I found the "official" bug reporting site on the "MQO" site now. My fault, just having a hard time keeping track of where we go for stuff. I agree with KenS1 that the camera angle in the windmill house by the bridge gears needs help. The angle is too high and I almost thought I was stuck because I coundn't find the rock the chisel would first destroy.

On the MQO site I found a page that was very cool showing my online "score" as in how many runes I have. It is not what I currently have so I wonder how this is tracked. It seems to be a score from a previous game. I am playing as jek at the moment and not Lightkeeper. Does it follow the player on palyer name or email address at logon? If it were by account logon, email address, then it should be tracking correctly I would think unless it is just shut off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:20 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

KenS1, tickets are always a good idea, especially the crashy kind.

jek, scores are tracked on the MyMQ page by account. There can be only one avatar per account, so it's the account that matters whatever the avatar name happens to be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6