It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 am 
Obduction Backer

A bunch of questions:

1. Where's the waiting line for rehearsal?
2. Will there be any specific requirement other than the usual "report bugs"?
3. The mqo section here will be locked so we have to continue on the mq forums but the reheasal infos and invitations will be posted here. So... where will be the rehearsal forums? Here or at magiquest.com?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am 

Only a couple of minor glitches for me:
at 800x600 and 1024x768 Still cuts off a bit from left of screen. You can see the chat but not the complete Avie name
At Owl, in middle of his speech he disappeared and I had scenery on the tree hole..just for a second
When doing the clouds, a hesitation on my screen where I lose the scenery (I am not expressing this well, but I get a blank screen momentarily). Will replay this so I can be more specific.

Otherwise, all is good. BOW works as it should. All npc voices have lost the stutter, life is good!

Kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 am 
Obduction Backer

I am also getting confused on where is what? I would like to participate in any future Rehearsal or Beta testing for MQO but I am not sure where the heck to watch. I am not a Facebook member and will not be. I followed an earlier link in one of JWP's postst and got to the "Facebook" letter. How does a non-facebook person continue?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 am 
Creative Kingdoms

realXCV wrote:
A bunch of questions:

1. Where's the waiting line for rehearsal?
2. Will there be any specific requirement other than the usual "report bugs"?
3. The mqo section here will be locked so we have to continue on the mq forums but the reheasal infos and invitations will be posted here. So... where will be the rehearsal forums? Here or at magiquest.com?

1. Right over there in the cafeteria, conveniently placed in the Cavern for just such occasions. OOC: Cyan will be less vague about the signup location than it has been about the cafeteria when it's time.
2. TBD. But exclusive play and hobnobbing for your free testing labor is a pretty good deal, eh? ;)
3. Under discussion as we type.

jek wrote:
II followed an earlier link in one of JWP's postst and got to the "Facebook" letter. How does a non-facebook person continue?

The letter is on Facebook only so you can get to it. There is nothing else to do on Facebook at all. Follow the instructions in the letter (except use 02/2010 as the credit card expiration date). Those instructions take you safely and immediately away from Facebook. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 am 
Obduction Backer

Definitely several nice improvements. The owl's role is much better..."hiding" and then pushing us towards the bridge solution. The ending is just sooooooooo much better.
Still I could see a place for the original ending - perhaps playing out when you go to log out after fnishing the game or eventually being posted on the website.
The only change that I did not like is that the option to "stay in first person" that used to be on the graphics menu is gone

@JW: Since we've all been real real good can we get a hint why there are crystals in the Twisted Woods? Or what about that suspicious cleft like scar in the Portal Well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:18 pm 

so far game play is solid and error free, havent made it to the woods yet, beating on the Castle in detail, looking for clippng and doing multiple replays of the entire area...

looking good so far.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

HenryMikel wrote:
@JW: Since we've all been real real good can we get a hint why there are crystals in the Twisted Woods? Or what about that suspicious cleft like scar in the Portal Well?

crystals: Nope. :P

Scar: Hmm, dunno. Leftovers? Secret plans? Just a cigar? At one point very early on I proposed a game-design way to earn a Relto or Cleft (my preference) book in MQO that would then sit next to the BOW at the bottom of the screen and you'd get to play Uru from there. But I don't think that's going to happen. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm 

JWPlatt wrote:
At one point very early on I proposed a game-design way to earn a Relto or Cleft (my preference) book in MQO that would then sit next to the BOW at the bottom of the screen and you'd get to play Uru from there. But I don't think that's going to happen. ;)

HAHAHAHA would have been AWESOME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:33 pm 

The only minor glitch I seen last night was the lower middle level light didn't have the sparkles before turning it on that the upper one had. I played in a no name session. I will finish checking the rest of Twisted Woods tonight but has been CP (Cyan Perfect) so far.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2