It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm 

I always use a headset when I play, so I don't know if your experience is the same, but I find the Windmill and the River in Twisted Woods way too loud compared to all the other ambient sounds.

I've tried different sound settings, but they don't seem to have any influence on the loudness of these two sounds.

EAX Generic Hardware makes all the sounds much louder and richer, but it also boosts up the windmill and the water so high that i can hardly make out what Golem is saying over the water (the volume level of the videos sound a bit muted with EAX on, but that might be just my impression since everything else is much louder).

Using EAX in the Courtyard prolongs the water sound, too, even after you exit the Court where the water runs.

I doubt this is a bug and maybe this has already been brought up elsewhere, but using the search I didn't find anything directly related.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm 
Obduction Backer

That reminded me of a feature request I wanted to submit: A slider to control the volume of bink movies. That shouldn't be too hard to implement.
<geek alert>After all, the ptMoviePlayer class does have a setVolume property.</geek alert>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:30 am 

Ive ticketed EAX making things a bit too loud in the past so it affects me too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Is anyone else still finding the Clan Leader Morph audio quieter than the Lokari/Willow videos? I still have to turn up the sound a bit to make sure I get everything when at the paintings.

MQOwog

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]