It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 am 
Obduction Backer

Love the Zandi dance. Found the new wizard speech once in the castle very low volume compared to the "tutorial" voice on first starting. I had to reach and crank it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 am 
Obduction Backer

I got into the game yesterday and did what I think is a pretty thorough exporation. I have a couple of questions. The symbol the wizard shows in the video, does that exist in the game yet or I'm I just not looking hard enough? Second, there's some Stonehenge-like rocks across the room from where you link in after the wizard video. If my avie walks around to the back there's a hot spot that returns you to the video and replays it. Should I report that as a bug, or is it intentional? Finally, if I click the relto book at the bottom of the page, I get a bunch of information about the various realms written in a font that's almost impossible for me to read. Very small and blurry. Anyone else experience this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 am 
Obduction Backer

sideshow118 wrote:
. . .Second, there's some Stonehenge-like rocks across the room from where you link in after the wizard video. If my avie walks around to the back there's a hot spot that returns you to the video and replays it. Should I report that as a bug, or is it intentional? Finally, if I click the relto book at the bottom of the page, I get a bunch of information about the various realms written in a font that's almost impossible for me to read. Very small and blurry. Anyone else experience this?

I saw the video when I clicked on the standing stones, but only once. Never got to see it all the way through. Subsequent clicks on that hotspot get a big screen version of the same info you get when you click on that relto-type book. The lettering in the big screen version is very stylized and difficult to read (for me) but the relto book version was somewhat easier, even tho the font was very small.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 am 
Obduction Backer

morwyn wrote:
I saw the video when I clicked on the standing stones, but only once. Never got to see it all the way through. Subsequent clicks on that hotspot get a big screen version of the same info you get when you click on that relto-type book.

I saw the video twice by pressing the glyph. Then after I completed the quest by clicking on any ten hotspots I would get a bigger version of the quests listed in my Relto book when I clicked on the glyph. The long rectangular box next to the "42 15 box" updates the quest until you complete it and the box clears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 am 
Obduction Backer

Mah-gee sounds silly to me. My brain changes it to mah zheye, although I have a bit of an accent, so mah jeye is probably closer

KI#00001498
Officially bonked R.E.B.E.L.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10