It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rune Quest paintings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 am 
Obduction Backer

Since MQ is all new to me, and I didn't do my homework of reading through (completely) the MQ website, I was at a bit of a loss when it came time to find the correct paintings of the rune quest characters. I knew the paintings were there, but could only guess which one was which. :oops: But after taking the time to browse the MQ site, I found the different characters' descriptions and a background graphic for each, which matched the paintings in MQO. I hope it's okay that I took the screenshots of the paintings and labeled them...in case there is anyone else out there besides me :lol: that didn't know their rune quest characters. Here is a link to the (ftp) image... (it's a little bigger than the forum so I put spoiler tags on)

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am 

I found the locations of two of them kinda weird. I knew before we got the first client that there were going to be "clan courtyards" or something of the sort. When we got in game, I saw there were 5 "courtyards", and I started to wonder about which courtyard was which. Of course shadow was the dark one, and woodsy was the one with hedges. But then I was thinking the majestic would be the one with the flowing water, and the warrior and trixster ones would be one of the ones with the "castle fortifications". But when we got the last update, the majestic painting was in a room with the fortifications and the warrior one was in the room with the water. By playing MQ since they first opened in 2005, switching the warrior and majestic paintings just make sense to me. As the game is now, it doesn't seem like switching would hurt gameplay, but possibly the clues would have to be changed if they are written already. So yeah, I say the warrior and majestic paintings should switch places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 am 
Obduction Backer

Funny that Woodsy (aka Willow) is apparently a photo of an actress or model, while the others are fantasy paintings. Any idea why?

Mowog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 am 
Obduction Backer

I noticed that too. I was thinking perhaps she (Woodsy) is a model/actress that "performs" at one of the live locations. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am 

Fallstar wrote:
I noticed that too. I was thinking perhaps she (Woodsy) is a model/actress that "performs" at one of the live locations. :D

New to MQO. Im sure we will see more live characters as the game grows, thats just how MQ works.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]