It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: shadow rune
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 am 
Obduction Backer

has any one else not been able to get this rune click on painting and nothing happens

Post subject: Re: shadow rune
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 am 
Obduction Backer

MercAngel wrote:
has any one else not been able to get this rune click on painting and nothing happens

I had that happen once only. I hope you dumped your logs and ticketed it. . .I have not been able to reproduce it, so with your info too, that may help. I logged out and came back and was able to click on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

I had the same issue and resolved it as Mystdee did. I was going to reset and try again to see what happens before I ticket it. The only odd thing I did was do the quests out of order and I don't know if that makes a difference.

Did some additional testing and find that I always have to restart the game to get this portrait to activate. It won't activate unless all other quests are complete. The quest for the majestic rune can be completed without ever having to accept it. This appears to be an issue with the first and last quest in the chain. Off to ticket....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:42 pm 
Obduction Backer

same thing reset fixed it but have not been able to make it happen again only thing i did first time was click on forest portal before i walk to the white crystal

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]