It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

I would love to have a section of Silly Questions. For when you don't know , is it you, or is it a bug, ir is it something else?

I had not logged in for awhile, went on vaca, and when I came back it would hang instead of loading the game. Figured it was something I wasnt doing correctly, or the servers were down. For the past 3 weeks, I would try it again, several evenings a week, and would just get frustrated.

Turns out it was after an update, and I was supposed to remove and delete any old versions, and re-install. So now instead of version 1.999, I have version 1.1052, and it loaded right away. Yay! No ticket submitted, cause it was obviously user error, because I didnt know about the need to re-install.

I access the game, and do not get a tutorial at all, which to me seems strange cause I did download it all brand new, correct? So that is ticket worthy....maybe. Are we supposed to still get some guidance when we log in to the starry island?

While standing around the starry island, 2 portals are already active...the one to the regular tutorial area. (The castle rooms where you can raise stones and light lamps, etc), and then a new one to a forest looking area.

Neither one will work for me. I touch the crystals, I touch the circles on the portals, then the center, or go staight to touching the center of a portal, nothing works, and there seems to be no guide for this anywhere. While I was trying, Tokari and Whilyam came and went, and went thru portals, so I think it is something I am not doing correctly. So again no ticket submitted, cause I want to ensure what am I doing wrong first.

Thank you all for your help!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

When you first login, while in the dressing room, do you see a reset button at the top of the page? Try clicking on it and see what happens. If you don't see it, then ticket it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

Just to add the above post:
The information about the reset button can be read in the announcement from Varga:
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic. ... 799#303799

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:17 pm 
Obduction Backer

ty u both!!! no issues now!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]