It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Gold
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:55 pm 

So just how much can we accumulate with all the new boxes? I have already promised Lokari 2000 and I only have 1300. LOL. About to reset and try again, but curious about the maximum available.

Kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:47 am 
Obduction Backer

He'll make you a deal you can't refuse. And you better not, or there will be a horse head in bed next to you one morning! Vinny and Guido are watching as we speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:39 pm 

:lol:

I refused the deal and decided to keep my gold. I now have 5300 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:55 pm 

LOL Tekno-yeah, right I reset my Wood quests but Greedy Lokari is still taking the 4k from my fight. Sigh. It was worth it to see the Temporary videos though. I'll give Vinney your regards

Kate :lol: (with only 1300 in the bank)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 pm 

Being beta testing giving and not giving should both be tested... but when the game goes live... dont give him your gold! Hes evil I swear it! Hes under the influence of Xavier!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Point: you were able to receive the hints without having the full amount because it was deducted from what you received after winning the battle.

Comment: I really like this idea of having a choice on whether or not to spend the money on a hint or not. In the beginning, when all the gold collected had to be spent just to progress, it didn't seem any different than the other "touch this many X" quests, but when there's a choice, it's a great reward for solving a puzzle on your own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 am 
Obduction Backer

I think I've maxed out the gold by resetting my quests before defeating the golem. I can retire now with 7,300 gold peices and 1600 mana points. If only it was that easy in RL :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Has anyone else seen in the very beginning the gold count change from 1750 to 1/100, then 1850? I didn't get a screenshot so I'll see if we can still reset our avie to test this again. Wondered if it was just me. I had lost count and thought it was supposed to be 1700, and you just couldn't make out the line of the 7, but when it went to 1850, I knew it was supposed to be 1800 and not 1/100.

Well, that was clear as mud. :oops:

Win 7 64bit-Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz-4GB mem-EVGA GeForce GTX 260oc-Creative SB X-Fi Extreme Gamer - 15MB fiber optic conn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm 
Obduction Backer

Sharaya wrote:
Has anyone else seen in the very beginning the gold count change from 1750 to 1/100, then 1850? I didn't get a screenshot so I'll see if we can still reset our avie to test this again. Wondered if it was just me. I had lost count and thought it was supposed to be 1700, and you just couldn't make out the line of the 7, but when it went to 1850, I knew it was supposed to be 1800 and not 1/100.

Well, that was clear as mud. :oops:

Haven't seen that one Shar, I'll try to keep an eye open for it tho! - you can still reset the quests and also can still reset the entire avi progress from Avi creation, so hopefully you will be able to reproduce that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm 
Obduction Backer

Well, looks like it's really just a bad 7 causing the trouble. The graphics are such that you can barely see the little line up top making it a 7. Then again, I am using the highest resolution and my eyes are not as young as they used to be. :oops:

Win 7 64bit-Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz-4GB mem-EVGA GeForce GTX 260oc-Creative SB X-Fi Extreme Gamer - 15MB fiber optic conn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

There a bug that on low resolution the '7' doesn't display correctly. It's on the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks JW. I won't submit another ticket then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

I'll add that if you have not already submitted a ticket on something that bothers you, even if it is validated in a post on these forums, you should still report it so that the magnitude of the problem is revealed. The extreme example is of a serious problem which gets only one ticket because everyone knows it has been reported and is then assumed to be unimportant to the player experience for lack of ticket quantity about it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]