It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:14 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: More perspective
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm 

Maybe you all know this already, but I just accidently hit the + key in the Twisted Woods and WOW the image zoomed in. So I tried the - key and sure enough the image zoomed out. Now I'm using the - key at the maximum zoom out in 3rd person view and it really give a great look of deapth and perspective in the Woods. The twisted roots make fantastic screen shots now. (makes me wonder if this was already working in MOUL and I just never noticed it :? )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Yeah this was pointed out to during the test we did on Wednesday. The numpad - gives a lot more "zoom out" that using the scroll wheel does.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 am 

Running close to the walls with the maximum zoom out in the Courtyard and in the Twisted Woods reveals a whole lot of holes in the textures (meaning that you can see beyond the walls to areas external to the game or, in the courtyard, to the other chambers). Could be fun or could spoil the immersiveness. I pick the first 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]