It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:54 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm 

"We will meet again" are her famous last words when you exit the Portal Well for the first time. What is she reffering to? In the new build we have someone else telling us what to do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm 
Obduction Backer

It sounded like the same voice to me as before Ethan? I blitz through that part pretty fast on each reset though so maybe I thought I was hearing the same voice. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm 

Oh? I hear Lokari telling me what to do even out side the Quest Stone.... am I nuts'? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 pm 
Former MystOnline Moderator

EthanEver wrote:
Oh? I hear Lokari telling me what to do even out side the Quest Stone.... am I nuts'? :lol:

Maybe :wink:

Sounded the same to me!

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:04 am 
Obduction Backer

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were saying a different voice was doing the initial "tutor" thing telling you how to cast and getting you through the first Portal for the first time. To me it sounded like the same lady.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 am 
Obduction Backer

EthanEver wrote:

Do you really need to ask that here. We know of your expolits in MOUL. :D
I wondered about the initial tutor's "we'll meet again" words. Last build(?) I found out what she means... move off the log in point and walk around without touching the quest stone and you will eventually hear her tell you "when you're ready touch the quest stone" again. Lokari will also reiterate your first quest until you start wanding the objects. Both repeats are useful especially if you've just started playing and are unfamiliar with generic video game rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 am 
Obduction Backer

HenryMikel wrote:
move off the log in point and walk around without touching the quest stone and you will eventually hear her tell you "when you're ready touch the quest stone" again.

You mean:

"When you are ready to begin your quests magi, be sure too seek out the questmaster at the quest stone in the center courtyard."
"When you are ready to begin your quests magi, be sure too seek out the questmaster at the quest stone in the center courtyard."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 pm 

EthanEver wrote:

Quote:
Oh? I hear Lokari telling me what to do even out side the Quest Stone.... am I nuts'?

Hi EthanEver I have been hearing that for a long time ! I have reported it, what I do to reproduce it is click on the Qstone in the clancourtyard and before he finishes his first speech click out, then when out click on the Qstone again and he will tell you he likes you but you need to find 10 objects. When you get out and stand around you will hear 3 beeps then he will start a speech again and again. till you click on a object for the 10 items you need to complete your first Quest

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]