It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
Tweek wrote:
Tai'lahr wrote:
EthanEver wrote:
In MY BEVIN???

Yes, OUR Bevin! The one with all the cool kids in it - you, me and Watson! :lol:

OBJECTION!

Yeah, that's it - kick me when I'm down. I'm sharing a neighborhood with an imposter! :cry:

Now, I'm really impatient for my hoodmates to be allowed in the cavern so I can transfer out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm 

Tai'lahr wrote:
Tweek wrote:
Tai'lahr wrote:
EthanEver wrote:
In MY BEVIN???

Yes, OUR Bevin! The one with all the cool kids in it - you, me and Watson! :lol:

OBJECTION!

Yeah, that's it - kick me when I'm down. I'm sharing a neighborhood with an imposter! :cry:

Now, I'm really impatient for my hoodmates to be allowed in the cavern so I can transfer out.

Whaaaa? A PERIOD??? I never noticed the period. Now I have to go and take down all the screenies I've framed with this imposter's name... grrrr :evil:

And, Tweek, what can I do about it if the Nexus names all the hoods as BEVIN? :lol: If only someone with brains was elected... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

Looks like someone did a "Dougias Sharper". Heh. And, by the way, it's easy enough for Dr. Watson to figure out who. You know who you are! There aren't many to choose from. Ha!

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm 

Dr Watson is dead, long live the Real Dr. Watson.

I appologize, i was testing the imager with text messaging and forgot that at that time my test avatar's name would appear above the message..and i evidently did not delete the message correctly. That was my test Dr Watson avatar who i had created and saved as a standby but had not intended to imposter the real one. On consultation with RAWA i have decided to lay the mistaken Dr Watson with no period to rest in the Vault of Fallen Avatars and applogize to all and sundry who thoght he/I was the real one.

with things moving fast and into high gear with a return of the DRC we need to have the Cavern clear of mistaken identies. I am sorry i did not see these messages and posts until just now, i was working on RL work this morning and out of touch and when i went in to delete the stand by Dr W saw a bunch of chat posts that puzzled me so i figured i better find out what was going on.

Hopefully we can now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks Chris.
Just as you said: Let us return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 pm 

Oh OKAY... so it was Cris! Aaaand I WILL keep all my framed screenies of Cris all the same :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm 

Yes it was an honest mistake and I do appologize. I felt that in this speical time we need to focus our energy on helping launch this new chapter in URU MOUL cleanly and with good fellowship. thanks for understanding Ethan. I have worked hard for years now to help URU and MOUL and the future of the Cavern but so many others have done and do so much more. It is a special treat to see it coming back to life.

"We Build Worlds"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2