It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

A reminder that the next All Guilds Meeting (the 100th!) is postponed to Saturday, August 11 at 13:00 KI time (19:00 UTC, 1:16:05 D’ni Time).

Come to hear the latest from the Cavern, and meet old friends!

If you have an announcement to make, PM me here on the forums with your requests for time.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Get tweets from the GoMe.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 pm 

Artic_Wagon wrote:
How many guilds left :?: :roll:

I am a member of The pit stop for the soul guild. :lol:

My soul feels restless today like my favorite jetttttt :!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4Z7Dq6Q1g

Hay I think I know that guy, he seems to have lost a bit of weight from the last time I saw him

Nice Video, you should try watching those A10a videos with Mean Street from Van Halen playing in the background

Energy = Milk Coffee 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

Here is the summary for yesterday’s Meeting, along with the raw and cleansed chatlogs kindly hosted by Doobes!

Ages of Doobes

Doobes was first, with an update on the four Ages he plans to release simultaneously, along with an expanded GoMe Pub. In particular, his last work is The Vale, which has a bit of an Eder vibe to it and... wasn’t written by a D’ni Writer! Mystery!

Also notable is the lightmapping technique, which will soon be added to Korman. The Ages are tentatively planned to be released on late September (or by the end of the year), on as many shards as possible.

To keep updated on Doobes’ work, check his blog and his Facebook page.

The Cavern Events neighborhood

Next, Attaboy20 announced his plans to resurrect the Cavern Events Hood and bring back its original mission: to encourage player exploration, inform people of events, and perhaps organize a few original events. As an example, a gathering of cat lovers at the Guild of Cat lovers hood is coming up soon!

If you have an event you would like posted to the imager please send a KI mail to Attaboyrish (KI# 7903211) (not to Attaboy20!).

100 All Guilds Meetings Interlude

At this point, Korov’ev turned the Meeting in a free-form chat about the AGM origins, with the help of Doobes, Kae Ebonrai, AgeExplorer, Tweek and others who were there in those times. You’ll just have to read the transcript :!:
Lyrositor was present too, but he was sleeping (snoring). Unfortunately neither Leonardo nor Whilyam could be present; maybe some other time ;)

D’ni Language Classes

Shokhootahn Rehn then announced that the two more students who have completed the 101 class! Also, the current graduates are RonnieG, ChrisKB and Firmament Hype. Three groups are still making their way through, at various stages.

Next November will be the 10th anniversary of the language classes: there will be a celebration and a party, so stay tuned for more details! Rehn is looking for D’niJ who could help with music.

• Those who would like to start the lessons should contact Rehn via PM or KImail (see below) (be sure to include your KI number in the message!). Shokhootahn Rehn is in the Hood most days at 10:00 KI time and 20:00 KI time to answer questions regarding the current lesson.
  • The D’ni 101 classes are held on Friday at 21:00 KI time, with a repeat on Saturday at 10:00 KI time. Both classes will be held in the Guild of Instructors’ Hood.
  • Magic Bot is employed to announce last-minute changes to class times: to get notified, add him as a buddy (type “/addbuddy 27527” in the chat), then send him a PM with the word “advert”.

r’Tayrtahn’s Story Nights

For the next 6 weeks, Story Nights will continue with the life of the kings of D’ni. Original Story Nights will deal with the reign of pharaoh Cheops, a disaster that hit the family of Faresh, and the announcements of a new stone and a new ferry system.

For August 18, Story Night Europe will be postponed to Sunday 19 at the usual time. The 23:30 event are unaffected, but thunderstorms can cause power outages (’tis the season); in that case, r’Tayrtahn will try to contact someone from the regular audience, so they can relay his situation.

• Story Nights are held in Tsahno’s Hood every Saturday night, gathering at the fountain at around 23:00 KI time, with the story starting at about 23:30 KI time.
  • For Story Nights Europe, the gatherings are on Saturday starting at 13:30 KI time, with the story starting at about 14:00 KI time. On AGM days, the event will begin at 14:30 KI time.
  • The stories are told using voice chat, so you will need to have your speakers, headphones or KI devices on. If you would like a reminder, please send r’Tayrtahn a KI mail (with your KI number included in the text) and he’ll add you to his buddies list. His KI number is 58324.

And that was it for this month. Don’t forget to donate to keep the Cavern open! The CavCon status has not been updated yet; internal sources assured that the situation is good, but that can only continue with your help.

The next All Guilds Meeting is planned for September, Saturday 1st at 13:00 KI time. You can find a calendar of Cavern events here.

Until then!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Korov'ev; the chatlogs don't seem to be up on Doobes' site yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yes, I’ve already added the links because they’re predictable, but the chatlogs will be up later :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:22 pm 

So Doobes has some new Ages in store for us ? I'm impatient to see that !

Also, my thanks to you and everyone involved for organizing these AGM. I enjoy reading the summary here on the forums and hear the latest news from the Cavern :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19