It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 286 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

An addendum from Clat:

Sorry about the short and sketchy speech, I was having troubles with my keyboard. I would like to add some facts.

The Adrael Team was formed more than ten years ago, around the original Adrael project. A first version of the Age is currently playable on Deep Island, though it’s not 100% complete. The team changed several times over the years. People came and went away, being for some years all Italian, but today we have an American member again. Tomorrow we’ll see.

We continued work on Adrael, trying to complete the Age, but also started two more Ages: Aaronia and Amahura (perhaps you noticed I like names beginning with A…). You can see all three in the video clip. Working on different projects was not a wise decision, but a necessary one, to get the best from the people we had at hand, keeping an orderly workflow. Now, the situation has changed, and we are focusing on just one project.

If you want more info on the Team, its origins and early works, please visit the website. I’ll attend the next All Guilds Meeting in January, with a better presentation and hopefully good news. If you have any question, feel free to PM me.

KI #46116. Donate to help the Cavern stay open!
Want to know what’s going on in the Cavern? Get tweets from the GoMe.

MacOS wrappers, D’ni Lessons, DniTools, goodies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 286 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20